Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

900F1C1F-B8AD-494B-8C6A-DFBD9EDCCB54.jpeg

I haven't tried them myself yet, but I have heard some great things! Coloured Raine is currently having a $5 single eyeshadow and lips event online. Let me know if you get anything good!!! 😁

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 4.16.36 PM.png

Offer begins at 12:00 a.m. on 6/22/2019 and ends at 11:59 P.M EST. on 6/23/2019Offer begins at 12:00 a.m. on 6/22/2019 and ends at 11:59 P.M EST. on 6/23/2019

Today only BELK online UD singles 50% off + GWP!!

belk-UD.PNG

First Aid Beauty Direct

They have 40% off selected gift sets

FAB1.PNG

I have a Free shipping code with any purchase

FAB.PNG

@Sodayui, Thanks for posting. I used the code last night,...

@Sodayui, Thanks for posting. I used the code last night, so unsure if it's multiple use, but they sent a 15% off code, so here it is if anyone wants it.

@luvstravel Thanks for sharing! Maybe it could be used mu...

@Luvstravel Thanks for sharing! Maybe it could be used multiple times? worth trying!

Re: @luvstravel Thanks for sharing! Maybe it could be used mu...

It is single use.  Also, none of the codes on retailmenot work, to include those which supposedly expire in a month.  This is a single usde coupon though.

GROW GORGEOUS Direct

50% off & Free shipping with code "MOON50" (excludes gift sets)

Ends 6/22/19

GG.PNG

12468FC7-BC1D-4B24-B0DA-B3D710F6C00C.jpeg

754DC4F8-4F02-4FE7-A6E2-72513DD7D940.jpeg

493710DF-53A5-4692-A0A0-8F9044E9BDCA.jpeg

Georgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation at Costco for about 31% off. Unfortunately my shade is not available.  @jozkid  in case you need to re-stock. I know few others use it but cant remember who, right now

48063EDE-A55F-4459-983E-FE8F4085EA8A.png

@eshoe, have you seen this?

Just now, yes-thank you for thinking of me @itsfi! Will have to mosey on over and check now for my shade;) 

Yay!! @eshoe  I hope you find it. They have till 5.5 I think not the darker ones. I didn’t know you are using this one. I Was thinking to buy it but Costco doesn’t have my shade. So I will just wait for the sale.

thanks @itsfi for tagging.

I didn’t see the 5.5 @naturalooks15 unfortunately, the highest available now is 4.75. Thank you though!

Clarisonic direct is having a 25% off sale, no promo code needed and free shipping. They have the replacement heads that Sephora and Ulta have stopped selling, FYI.

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 4.01.12 PM.png

offer valid from june 21 (12:01am est) to june 23 (11:59pm est), 2019. while limited supplies designated for this offer last.offer valid from june 21 (12:01am est) to june 23 (11:59pm est), 2019. while limited supplies designated for this offer last.

Belk 12 Days of Beauty up to 50% off Benefit.  GWP also.

wk20_beauty_062119_12days3_3up_hero.jpg

Bobbi Brown is offering 20% of of their Long Wear products: gel eyeliners, cream shadow sticks, perfectly defined brow pencils, eye pencils, waterproof liners, liquid liners, smoke eye mascara, no smudge mascara, luxe matte lip colors, luxe liquid velvet matte lip colors, art sticks, eye bases.

Even though they're not listed, the regular luxe lip colors are also showing up at 20% off in the cart.

@WinglessOne   I can't remember if you need more stick shadows.

testing