Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

@luvstravel Thanks for sharing! Maybe it could be used mu...

@Luvstravel Thanks for sharing! Maybe it could be used multiple times? worth trying!

Re: @luvstravel Thanks for sharing! Maybe it could be used mu...

It is single use.  Also, none of the codes on retailmenot work, to include those which supposedly expire in a month.  This is a single usde coupon though.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

GROW GORGEOUS Direct

50% off & Free shipping with code "MOON50" (excludes gift sets)

Ends 6/22/19

GG.PNG

12468FC7-BC1D-4B24-B0DA-B3D710F6C00C.jpeg

754DC4F8-4F02-4FE7-A6E2-72513DD7D940.jpeg

493710DF-53A5-4692-A0A0-8F9044E9BDCA.jpeg

Georgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation at Costco for about 31% off. Unfortunately my shade is not available.  @jozkid  in case you need to re-stock. I know few others use it but cant remember who, right now

48063EDE-A55F-4459-983E-FE8F4085EA8A.png

@eshoe, have you seen this?

Just now, yes-thank you for thinking of me @itsfi! Will have to mosey on over and check now for my shadeSmiley Wink 

Yay!! @eshoe  I hope you find it. They have till 5.5 I think not the darker ones. I didn’t know you are using this one. I Was thinking to buy it but Costco doesn’t have my shade. So I will just wait for the sale.

thanks @itsfi for tagging.

I didn’t see the 5.5 @naturalooks15 unfortunately, the highest available now is 4.75. Thank you though!

Clarisonic direct is having a 25% off sale, no promo code needed and free shipping. They have the replacement heads that Sephora and Ulta have stopped selling, FYI.

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 4.01.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-21 at 3.48.01 PM.pngoffer valid from june 21 (12:01am est) to june 23 (11:59pm est), 2019. while limited supplies designated for this offer last.

Belk 12 Days of Beauty up to 50% off Benefit.  GWP also.

wk20_beauty_062119_12days3_3up_hero.jpg

Bobbi Brown is offering 20% of of their Long Wear products: gel eyeliners, cream shadow sticks, perfectly defined brow pencils, eye pencils, waterproof liners, liquid liners, smoke eye mascara, no smudge mascara, luxe matte lip colors, luxe liquid velvet matte lip colors, art sticks, eye bases.

Even though they're not listed, the regular luxe lip colors are also showing up at 20% off in the cart.

@WinglessOne   I can't remember if you need more stick shadows.

shiseid.PNG

it looks like Shiseido sent out unique 20% off codes for their Friends & Family event - here are two that won't be used. 

Be a pal and let us know if you used one? Smiley Wink

Spoiler
shiseido1.PNG
... that's a "W" at the end there ^^^.  
shiseido.PNG

Anthropologie Fresh cuts added (pretty good beauty selection sometimes)

119F8B93-729C-4C07-8C1E-9DADC0546539.jpeg

Origins direct

676B2F2B-2FA6-469C-BECB-B019E7BC1BE7.jpeg

Josie Maran

04D9884E-CF01-4646-84A8-CF70D755E6E0.jpeg

Soludos extra 20% off and free shipping. Posting mostly because of these perfect BIC shoes Smiley Happy

C927B27D-DBD3-4589-AB21-15EDB4CB9591.jpeg

@scott1201  stooooooooop, why did you post this? Smiley Happy I just got a pair for myself and my sister Smiley Happy BIC enabled!