Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

They restocked gifts today! Added 100ml Tropical Cherimoya and Sakura Blossom! ❤️

@blackkitty2014 - This has been showing up all night! I’m getting angry that this isn’t accurate & won’t let me add to cart!!!! $270 value!! 😡 UGH

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@ajcanik yup i got that multiple times last night/this morning too.  I dont believe this is simply a system glitch ... more liked a false advertisement/scammy marketing scheme. 😉  Seriously, it's not that hard to keep track how many full-size gifts they have left in their inventory.

@blackkitty2014 - I actuallyjust called them since I was having the same problem. I already redeemed for one Tropical Cherimoya & desperately wanted a second one since I love this scent & it’s discontinued. Same - it won’t add to cart. The thing keeps generating it over and over again, plus plum blossom & Sakura Blossom. The lady says the tech team is working on updating the availability & that it should be fixed soon. They do update a few times a day, so I’d check back in a couple hours or tomorrow morning. Ughhh, WANT more tropical cherimoya!! 😩

@ajcanik i hope they'd fix it for us.  I have this issue since yesterday.  I got tropical cherimoya, plum and sakura blossom multiple times but i cant add 😞  Either Cherimoya or Sakura would do for me since i dont have them.  Yesterday i won a 100ml intense cologne and same thing.

@ajcanik thx for posting.  I start to feel liked JM direct website is running a scammy promotion.  Every time i win a 100ml bottle (regardless of what kind of scent), it wont let me add to cart.  😞

@blackkitty2014  I agree. If the game gives a reward they should add to the checkout manually if needed be, otherwise is false advertisement. All the large colognes I got were not added to my cart but I let it go (Pomegranate Noir, Cherimoya, Sakura, Plum ) because I had already placed an order with a 30ml cologne I was happy with and now I would be happy just to get the Orris&Sandalwood 50ml... until I got  Oud and Bergamot Rich Extract and it didn't add. I was so frustrated I called them. The guy apologised and said all the gifts that don't add are OOS. Then he told me that the game is supposed to be played only once.  Whatever I got the first try was the only gift I was supposed to get 😕  I doubt very much that's what they intended when they created the game, but I'm not arguing so I thanked him. Nevermind I won't be placing the second order I had ready to go anymore, my wallet thanks them.

Yes i agree @DaintyDiva ... This is just plain old dirty... I probably wont place any order in the future with them due to bad business practicing 😉

oh thank you so much for posting this! I was planning on...

oh thank you so much for posting this! I was planning on ordering the pear fressia, but also wanted the blueberry. Well I ended up with a 30ml of the blueberry as a free gift 🙌

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

3BCE68B1-E5AC-47DD-BD01-235192151689.jpeg

99378FF7-FC9C-4025-8231-984A258CDF25.jpeg

152B4B4B-3A33-4C8F-8FEA-7CA5782F9A9E.jpeg

18D3C1B0-1DDD-41B4-A860-8FB0D1543C7C.jpeg

Not a sale but ladies this is THE BEST 5.00 I have ever spent on makeup! I love my high end palettes, (looking at you Natasha Denona), however this palette has beautiful matte transition shades with great pigment. Lasted 8+ with primer. Sadly, it’s out of stock right now but I am sure it will be back. Some of their other palettes have mixed reviews, this is the only one I have tried. ❤️ 0AF86EDE-26DF-4512-944F-4DD1A43615C0.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

NEIMAN MARCUS LAST CALL: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON ENTIRE SITE!..20% OFF SALE AS WELL.

406AE1AC-FCD8-492C-A213-55DD4F02589D.jpeg

There's quite a bit of beauty & fragrance products 15% off at Nordstrom online right now. No idea for how long though.

They are price matching the Macys sale, so it should be until the 10th of June!! 

Ulta direct

Patchology direct - buy one get one travel kit.

1patchology.jpg

testing