Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@eshoe Oooh, that looks nice! Just emailed my receipt to them! 👍 I wonder if they send the same thing out to everyone?... 🤔

I don’t know @Shosh85, will be interested to find out. It shipped via UPS and surprisingly quick!

@Shosh85 they just responded:

61151956-7B35-4E0A-A4B9-1D219402D301.jpeg

@Shosh85 no expiration date is stated, I sent them an email and will let you know if I find out!

@eshoe  You are awesome! Thanks so much for doing that! Now at least I know I have a little bit of time! 😃

You’re welcome @Shosh85! I would call your Costco, don’t know how targeted this is in terms of what is actually in store. @GalPalVal17 had them in store a month or two ago.

@eshoe hey thanks for posting this. @Shosh85  I was in Costco last week and saw a new variety pack and picked it up. It was on sale so couldn't pass it up. Luckily I still have my receipt so I'll try submitting it. 

Can’t hurt to try, @GalPalVal17 😊

Kind of a deal - Bath and Body works now has a loyalty program. It's only in select locations (of course not in my area) for the time being, but you get a welcome gift among with collecting points, birthday gift etc:

ipk.png

Even if you do not live in one of the test markets, you can sign up using an applicable test market zip code and then easily link to your existing BBW account. 🙂 

It’s been a nice little bonus although sometimes in-store employees get weirded out with me because #1 they don’t know about the app/rewards program and think I’m scamming them so they give me a hard time or #2 they know about the app/prog and also know it’s not available in my area so they give me a hard time. 

@shimmerbait  - ooohhh I'll have to try that out! I guess you just put in your shipping address as something else then possibly??

@niki172  nope you can use your regular shipping address!

@niki172 I live in CA and had the reward program for over a year now. I think my area was the first to get it. It’s a really great program. 

That's great to hear - I shop a lot at B&BW's so it's always nice to have a great rewards program to go with it @SportyGirly125  :).

20190509_070407.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you have the SAKS Fifth Avenue Mobile app there is an offer for 5 pc Armani gift set with any purchase made using Apple Pay

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hi, is there any promo code we need to apply? 

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yes sorry it’s SAKAPL6SF and have to buy in app and check out with Apple Pay

kie.jpgoffer ends 5/9

until 5/10

kie.jpg

until 5/13

kie.jpg

6 Replies
testing