ULTA.jpg

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Claimed!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Best of Dermstore kit

dermstore.jpg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

FYI I also got an extra 10% off with code REMINDER Not sure if it’s just for dermstore subscribers, but it didn’t work until I logged in.

20190415_085316.jpgCLAIMED

this is sUch BS!!! Im rouge and spend so much money at se...

this is sUch BS!!! Im rouge and spend so much money at sephora! wheres my extra coupon !?

Ooh, nice coupon, @stemchick!  It's like Spring Bonus Sale early!

@stemchick Oh wait hang on, I didn't notice the dates.  So this is a special promotion being sent to targeted members meaning that once again, Rouge is not getting preferential treatment.

I wonder if I got it because I haven't made a purchase all year @itscarin . Still, I'd be frustrated too if I was Rouge and didn't get all the promos. You've earned it!

@stemchick @itscarin It likely is because you haven't made a purchase.  I've had that happen with other retailers.  I understand the concept - trying to lure you back in - but its kind of a backhander to those that shop on a regular basis!  Oh well - have one coming up soon to look forward to!

@stemchick I'm not even mad about it... it's just really odd timing.  I assumed this was for the sale they're hosting on the 26th.  Having a promo run before another promo runs is just odd.

I'd be annoyed if there were launches in the time period before rouge gets its crack at things just because they have advertised that rouge is getting first dibs on the sale.  

@stemchick @seekingtruth The code is "HEYROUGE" and is a generic, multi-use code.  Happy shopping!

@itscarin I appreciate the code but just tried and told me it doesn't exist!  Thanks anyhow 🙂

@seekingtruth   "heyrouge" is the code for the Sephora sale that starts on 4/26, I believe.  It won't work until then, and only for Rouge members at that time.

@Ispend2much6   LOL - I figured that one out as soon as I sent the note... (Monday!)  Thankfully (or not) I am Rouge 🙂 

@seekingtruth   I know the feeling. 🙂

Thank you!! 🙂

if its available, I'd love to use it - thank you

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Screenshot_20190414-122907_Chrome.jpg

testing