Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I wonder if I got it because I haven't made a purchase all year @itscarin . Still, I'd be frustrated too if I was Rouge and didn't get all the promos. You've earned it!

@stemchick @itscarin It likely is because you haven't made a purchase.  I've had that happen with other retailers.  I understand the concept - trying to lure you back in - but its kind of a backhander to those that shop on a regular basis!  Oh well - have one coming up soon to look forward to!

@stemchick I'm not even mad about it... it's just really odd timing.  I assumed this was for the sale they're hosting on the 26th.  Having a promo run before another promo runs is just odd.

I'd be annoyed if there were launches in the time period before rouge gets its crack at things just because they have advertised that rouge is getting first dibs on the sale.  

@stemchick @seekingtruth The code is "HEYROUGE" and is a generic, multi-use code.  Happy shopping!

@itscarin I appreciate the code but just tried and told me it doesn't exist!  Thanks anyhow Smiley Happy

@seekingtruth   "heyrouge" is the code for the Sephora sale that starts on 4/26, I believe.  It won't work until then, and only for Rouge members at that time.

@Ispend2much6   LOL - I figured that one out as soon as I sent the note... (Monday!)  Thankfully (or not) I am Rouge Smiley Happy 

@seekingtruth   I know the feeling. Smiley Happy

Thank you!! Smiley Happy

if its available, I'd love to use it - thank you

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Screenshot_20190414-122907_Chrome.jpg

omg clinique gives better gifts than sephora !!

omg clinique gives better gifts than sephora !!

00C952AF-621C-468B-BF64-A14383ED055E.jpeg

e0453654-42a8-452c-b3f3-81313681dd1e.gif

A73F76A6-130C-48BD-A743-73259FEE7C18.jpeg

2E1637B5-FA2E-4E08-B2B5-9B131BC7F871.jpeg

Screenshot_20190413-202039_Facebook.jpg

Bath and Body Works direct