Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

8C6318D1-CD8C-49A4-901E-B87FFFC2A848.jpeg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Back in stock but not for long!!!

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sephora is 8% on ebates!

wow! @angelKiss24

For the few of us that still pick up the Target Beauty Boxes (LOL! Smiley LOL), their April options were released today.  I like these because they typically carry staple items I can use (and occasionally, I'll discover a new fave) and they always come with a discount off your next beauty purchase.  I mean, have you seen how Target has upgraded their Beauty section - it's not too shabby! 

These are only $7.00, plus free shipping and 1% Ebates - plus, if you use your RedCard, you get 5% off. 

target.PNG

82D87A6B-C12E-4C13-ADDD-EAAA5DC4B2D1.jpeg

Picked up the LE set with a full size water cream, deep c...

Picked up the LE set with a full size water cream, deep cleanse face wash, and travel size Silk primer for $88, added on a travel size rice polish for $15.... got the travel size face oil as my freebie. $150+ worth of stuff for $103!

MAC direct

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Zoya has an Earth Day Exchange, ends April 30! Get 50% off 6 or more nail polishes with code GREEN19. Add Z-Wide brushes for an extra $0.50 each. (Optional) In return, send them your empty/unwanted nail polish!

304B5495-2B5A-4D49-A80F-ED1E040051A7.jpeg

Apologize if this already posted:  If you have a Chase CC, Sephora $100 GC is on sale for 9000 points.  Other values might also be on sales (i'm not sure since i havent tried)

@blackkitty2014  Do you know how much is it normally? I am not able to login to my chase right now so can’t see that.

@naturalooks15 Normally it’s 10,000 points. It’s 10 perc saving. It’s just perfect timing for the upcoming Sephora sale. 😉

Hey, everybody, wanted to post this oddity, in case someone may be interested. Prescriptives site 6 deluxe samples w/ $25 purchase, free shipping.  Strange

post, yes, but I won't bore you w/story why I was there.

@byme4u I worked for Prescriptives for years! That was the very first brand that made my shade of foundation and concealer. lol 

1 Reply
testing