Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ofra:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

C74061AE-9834-4CF5-9F09-A0D691A8DA8F.jpeg

I bought this last year and it's a great value. I keep it in the refrigerator and use about twice a week and still have about 80% or more left.

@Christin13 Thats awesome! This really is great right out of the fridge! 🥒

I'm a little disgusted by their "value" of this. I get that marketing is about making things look maybe a little better than they are, but really, $665? That's about as ridiculous as it gets. Using the 5oz jar, the value is closer to $333 (which is still waaaaaay stupid high, but I guess it's at least halfway better...)

Pet peeve aside, of course it's a kick-a awesome deal if you love the mask and can use it up. The hyberbolic valuation just kills me lol

@RGbrown Yeah, when I saw that, I knew it seemed a "little" off and did the math myself. Do they think no one notices these things? Haha! but, yes, that still is a great deal! 😂

28085600-AABD-4A0F-821E-7B9F40D62224.jpeg

Looks like some Becca products are 50+% off at Costco's website!

sephora_20190316_dealstoogoodtopassup.PNG

@RNGesusPls I also saw UD Born to Run for $34.99, Benefit Ka-Brow $13.99

4A76C5A3-CB66-47DB-B137-EC043EC93E9B.jpeg

Marc Jacobs has 20% off their whole site. If you use the code GETMORE you get 25% instead and if you use SHIP you also get free shipping under $50. You can use both.

Riley Rose:

unnamed-6.jpgunnamed.gifunnamed-7.jpg

Colourpop: 20% off sitewide

unnamed.pngunnamed-6.jpg

100% Pure: (valid thru 3/18)

unnamed.pngunnamed-6.jpgunnamed.gif

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

E5E3E885-E38A-47D3-BB59-0D394FFC1253.jpeg

20% off makeup (no skin care) at Sephora - Code is 98JMHVZDF - found on reddit.  I did not get a targeted email but the code worked for me. 

Just noticed something interesting about this promo. When I tried to use it, it didn't let me, and this message popped up "Offer available to select Beauty Insider members. Must be logged in and purchase makeup to qualify. MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM items are excluded from this promotion." 

Is MAC coming back to Sephora??

@maxrouge 

Sephora sells MAC, but only in Canada

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

When I tried to use the code, it said it was only applicable for select Beauty Insider members. Unfortunately I am apparently not one of those select members but it may work for others

This didn’t work for me when I entered it in the promo code section 😢