Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Marc Jacobs has 20% off their whole site. If you use the code GETMORE you get 25% instead and if you use SHIP you also get free shipping under $50. You can use both.

Riley Rose:

unnamed-6.jpgunnamed.gifunnamed-7.jpg

Colourpop: 20% off sitewide

unnamed.pngunnamed-6.jpg

100% Pure: (valid thru 3/18)

unnamed.pngunnamed-6.jpgunnamed.gif

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

E5E3E885-E38A-47D3-BB59-0D394FFC1253.jpeg

20% off makeup (no skin care) at Sephora - Code is 98JMHVZDF - found on reddit.  I did not get a targeted email but the code worked for me. 

Just noticed something interesting about this promo. When I tried to use it, it didn't let me, and this message popped up "Offer available to select Beauty Insider members. Must be logged in and purchase makeup to qualify. MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM items are excluded from this promotion." 

Is MAC coming back to Sephora??

@maxrouge 

Sephora sells MAC, but only in Canada

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

When I tried to use the code, it said it was only applicable for select Beauty Insider members. Unfortunately I am apparently not one of those select members but it may work for others

This didn’t work for me when I entered it in the promo code section 😢 

Damm I’m too slow, it was working (at least shown in the cart) , after failing to combine with a promo code, tried to proceed checkout and it says the promotion (20% off) is expired. Guess sephora found out about the code have gone viral and cancelled it lol

Not working for me 😕

What what! I don't need any makeup but that's a wonderful code to share @Kim888. I hope others can take advantage of it too.

@Kim888 Oh wow, just applied it to my cart to try it out (it works!). Thank you for sharing!

798E0A22-47CF-4D38-B175-7CA443521E72.jpeg

B70D0893-3969-4248-95A9-5BCF05C9C70C.jpeg

Offer ends on 3/27/2019 at 06:00 AM EST. Pick a free 1.0 oz. cleanser, 0.5 oz. day moisturizer, 0.5 oz. night moisturizer and cosmetic bag with any $55 purchase*. No code needed. Additionally, automatically receive a free full-size mascara and a 0.5. oz GinZing™ eye cream with any $75 purchase*Offer ends on 3/27/2019 at 06:00 AM EST. Pick a free 1.0 oz. cleanser, 0.5 oz. day moisturizer, 0.5 oz. night moisturizer and cosmetic bag with any $55 purchase*. No code needed. Additionally, automatically receive a free full-size mascara and a 0.5. oz GinZing™ eye cream with any $75 purchase*

Offer begins March 15, 2019 and ends March 17, 2019 at 11:59PM ET.Offer begins March 15, 2019 and ends March 17, 2019 at 11:59PM ET.

bareMinerals (direct) ~ 3/25bareMinerals (direct) ~ 3/25

milani.jpgbelk.jpg

testing