Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

164E6BB0-DD23-4D9A-B0BA-4D7534142D98.png

EDIT: Shipping is free at $50.

It's a happy day at Macy's!  I saw a good bit of MAC, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Laura Geller.

Free full sized Crushed Lip Color in Darling Daladid with any $75 Bobbi Brown purchase.

Receive a Complimentary Crushed Lip in Darling Daladid with any $75 Bobbi Brown purchase

50% off select Clinique, including five shades of Long Last Lipstick ($9.25) and a four piece Pop Sampler Set for $11.25!  Berry Pop, Avant Garde Pop, Cocoa Pop, and Sweetheart Pop.

Clinique 4-Pc. Pop Sampler Set

Laura Geller Beauty Recipes Eye Opening Essentials Set- $16 (mascara and liner are full-sized.) Baked Gelato Highlighter in Gilded Honey and Diamond Dust are sample sized.

display alternate Image

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you spend $90 you can use the promo code gobigger and get a makeup bag with eight deluxe samples. The master of duty beauty one has $106 Canadian worth of product in it...the Caudalie vinoperfect serum alone is worth almost $30. Good deal if you are making a bigger purchase.

If you subscribe to Cos Bar's mailings, you may want to check your emails (especially if you're like me and assume they are just ads.) 

I wish I'd thought to post this sooner because they sent me an "We Miss You" email that had a coupon code for $20 off any purchase!

FYI- You have to be logged into the site for the code to apply.

Dior   (direct)

(*) Offer valid through Monday, January 14th at 3:00PM EST with any purchase of $100 or more while supplies last. Online only. Offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying orders, no web code needed.(*) Offer valid through Monday, January 14th at 3:00PM EST with any purchase of $100 or more while supplies last. Online only. Offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying orders, no web code needed.

Ladies, what`s this month Beauty Cue? Can`t find it. Thank you!

@Sansara  

This looks like the beauty cue from a few years back. Are you sure this is the current one? 

@Ispend2much6Thank you! Good news - I don`t like it 🙂

@Sansara You mean you don't want more of your favorite cream? 😉 

@Sansara  I felt the same!  By the way, the only place I can ever find out the Beauty Cue contents is the site usgwp.

15CF7C30-D8C4-4833-BCDA-2201E2416BE2.jpeg

B7BAFC8D-7D92-47A7-9886-7068CDB3C5D6.jpeg

md_549916.gif

43AA6BCD-FBE9-492C-9201-B34E9E06ABBC.jpeg

B7E2029E-979C-46F8-9563-B6D2E059B514.jpeg

3F407BA8-562D-4364-B320-A416B6597DBE.jpeg

Spoiler
Don't know if anybody like By Terry products, but their direct website, byterry dot com, is having a huge sale.  Just select the Terryfic tab and take a look!

Hey ladies, does anyone know of a Tarte promo/discount code for January? They seem to have one every month but I haven't been able to track one down for January. Thanks!

@orangeya try BPKQLQJWNV 

@itscarin Thank you very much!

Ulta

Limited Time Beauty Break!

Nordstrom direct

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.29.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.40.03 PM.png

3C6ED179-593F-439D-9AFB-12942E6E61CF.jpeg

testing