Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sigma deal on Gilt

555.JPG

$20 too faced peach palette on QVC with $10 coupon for new users "ten4u"Screenshot_20190112-002619.png

Screenshot_20190112-002558.png

15% off all liter sizes through Pureology direct. (I know Ulta is offering the same price but still wanted to provide the info just in case someone was interested.) 😊

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 11.37.31 PM.png

NET-A-PORTER beauty kits and calendar are further reduced (now -50%), and they have Briogeo hair kit for 20$ also -50%).

NETAPORTER.jpg

Grabbed two sets, thanks so much for sharing!

@girlgirlalbyou are very welcome!

Anthropologie.com

56FED734-54C8-4BF9-A46E-D88BA78421B7.jpeg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Does anyone have a Ulta 20% coupon to use ? Or know when they will be distributing them ? Please and thank ya!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@abbs5170Unidentified

There are no 20% coupons right now. If last year's schedule holds, we should see one around the 22nd of this month.

SkinStore - 22% off plus free CEO Brightening Serum for first 500 purchases

Screenshot (91).png

UltaD7B0990D-9D48-45BC-8F25-299995005F2E.png#

164E6BB0-DD23-4D9A-B0BA-4D7534142D98.png

EDIT: Shipping is free at $50.

It's a happy day at Macy's!  I saw a good bit of MAC, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Laura Geller.

Free full sized Crushed Lip Color in Darling Daladid with any $75 Bobbi Brown purchase.

Receive a Complimentary Crushed Lip in Darling Daladid with any $75 Bobbi Brown purchase

50% off select Clinique, including five shades of Long Last Lipstick ($9.25) and a four piece Pop Sampler Set for $11.25!  Berry Pop, Avant Garde Pop, Cocoa Pop, and Sweetheart Pop.

Clinique 4-Pc. Pop Sampler Set

Laura Geller Beauty Recipes Eye Opening Essentials Set- $16 (mascara and liner are full-sized.) Baked Gelato Highlighter in Gilded Honey and Diamond Dust are sample sized.

display alternate Image

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you spend $90 you can use the promo code gobigger and get a makeup bag with eight deluxe samples. The master of duty beauty one has $106 Canadian worth of product in it...the Caudalie vinoperfect serum alone is worth almost $30. Good deal if you are making a bigger purchase.

If you subscribe to Cos Bar's mailings, you may want to check your emails (especially if you're like me and assume they are just ads.) 

I wish I'd thought to post this sooner because they sent me an "We Miss You" email that had a coupon code for $20 off any purchase!

FYI- You have to be logged into the site for the code to apply.

Dior   (direct)

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 4.07.58 PM.png(*) Offer valid through Monday, January 14th at 3:00PM EST with any purchase of $100 or more while supplies last. Online only. Offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying orders, no web code needed.

Ladies, what`s this month Beauty Cue? Can`t find it. Thank you!

@Sansara  

This looks like the beauty cue from a few years back. Are you sure this is the current one? 

@Ispend2much6Thank you! Good news - I don`t like it Smiley Happy

@Sansara You mean you don't want more of your favorite cream? Smiley Wink 

5 Replies