Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Philosophy as well as many other brands are on Zulily today- check out the Exfoliate & Glow section with lots of goodies from Estee Lauder, Clinique, lancome, and more.  

Screenshot (88).pngScreenshot (89).pngScreenshot (90).png

Has anyone seen the dermstore beauty fix box?  They have a full sized dr.brandt microderm abrasion which retails for $79 in the kit which only costs $25?  I'm breaking out like a fiend right now.  It comes with salicylic acid dots.  And I'm sold!

Capture.JPG

Nice find @itscarin! I got the box a couple months ago when it had a FS lancer oil that retailed for $60+. Great value!

@itscarin  That is a great box!

DF0D0725-DAD4-459D-8895-7F3A022E6B65.jpeg

Offer begins at 6:00 p.m. on 1/08/2019 and ends at 11:59 P.M EST. on 1/09/2019.Offer begins at 6:00 p.m. on 1/08/2019 and ends at 11:59 P.M EST. on 1/09/2019.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Code doesn’t work

LookFantastic - don't forget top cashback UK - pm me if you need a referral

Webp.net-gifmaker-010853-010913.gif

Bath & Body Works 20% off your online order, good until Jan 28th. PI-TC42QQCPXMQMLRT9

E98B3C44-91BD-4596-AE82-AC6585955932.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 7.53.44 AM.png

Jo Malone  (direct)

Offer ends at 11:59 pm on 1/10/2019.Offer ends at 11:59 pm on 1/10/2019.

Black Dahlia Lucky Bags are back again!

blackdahlialacquer dot com/2019-lucky-bags

Small Bag: This $30 bag contains a minimum of seven items with a retail value of at least $55.

Medium Bag: This $50 bag contains at least 14 items with a retail value over $100.

Large Bag: This $75 bag contains at least 20 items worth at least $165.

FREE shipping in the US ($6 to Canada)

The beauty of these is they are CUSTOMIZABLE (more deets in the spoiler...their fine print is a bit long, and I have my own thoughts as well 🙂 )

black dahlia 2019 lucky bag.png

Spoiler
My thoughts:
I ordered one last year (medium, $50), and got 14 polishes, a top coat, base coat, cuticle oil, and fast dry drops. I forget the exact retail value, but it was somewhere in the neighborhood of $120+ IIRC (estimate, since a few of the polishes I got weren't actually available for sale when I added it all up).

I was beyond pleased with the colors; I was fairly specific and lengthy in my requests (turns out I'm way pickier than I realized when I went to write it all out lol) and they met every single one of my "please none of this" and "yes please, I like this stuff" with precision. The polish itself is great too...I had no troubles with any of the shades. Application was good, removal wasn't a problem, and it wore about like any other polish for me. Their holos and glitters are pretty. I'm not sure they are a stand out brand when it comes to fancy stuff like ILNP is, but the quality is there, and I'm overall very happy with my purchase. If I had any sort of business buying more polish, I'd consider another one this year 🙂

And now for their info, from the product page:

Product Description:
Black Dahlia Lacquer is offering our annual customized 2019 Lucky Bags for a limited time! Following in the Japanese New Year tradition of offering fukubukuro bags, or discounted mystery lucky bags, Black Dahlia Lacquer will offer Lucky Bags in three sizes. Shipping within the US is free, no code needed. Flat rate shipping to Canada or Mexico is $6, or $10 flat rate shipping to any other country. We ship worldwide. Coupon codes are not valid on Lucky Bags.

Lucky Bags may include any polish we currently sell on our Web site in either size, previously retired or limited edition shades, polish featured in our subscription, unreleased polish, mystery polish, as well as top and base coats, nail treatments such as cuticle eliminator or quick dry drops, and cuticle oil in current or unreleased scents. Some bags will also include gift cards worth $5 to $30. (In 2018 more than half of the bags contained gift cards!) Each bag may contain more value and items than promised. Bags will contain different items and no two bags will be the same even among Lucky Bags of the same size. Lucky Bags ship within two weeks of order. The majority of Lucky Bags will ship within our usual time frame of three to five days, but since the bags will be customized, packing and shipping may take longer than our usual order processing.

The following three bags are available:
Small Bag: This $30 bag contains a minimum of seven items with a retail value of at least $55.
Medium Bag: This $50 bag contains a minimum of 14 items with a retail value of at least $100.
Large Bag: This $75 bag contains at least 20 items worth at least $165.

We will make sure there are no duplicates if you order more than one bag. We'll also do our best to customize Lucky Bags based on current inventory, though we may not be able to fulfill requests for specific shades or very narrow requests such as a request for only red holos. Please include your brief requests in the order notes. If you forget or have trouble locating the order notes, simply e-mail us your requests along with your name and order number at info at blackdahlialacquer dot com. The most common requests we receive are for certain colors or finishes. Not sure what kind of requests to make? Here are suggestions as well as actual previous requests, which may help you decide what you'd like to request.

Prefer creme and shimmer polishes, and my favorite polish colors are red and pink. No glitter please.

I'm in need of some clear top and base coats. I love flakie polish and holos, and would love to receive bright summer shades.

My favorite colors are purple and green. I like shimmer and micro glitter polishes, but don't care for chunky glitter.

Love holos, anything blue and citrus scented cuticle oil.

I prefer dark cremes in colors such as black, red, gray and blue, and love holo top coats. Open to trying dark holos.

Prefer pastel shades, glitter top coats, don't care for orange or purple polish and would love clear base coats.

I love sparkly and glitter polishes, chromes and mattes. I really like glitter polish with a clear base. Hate yellow polish.

Lucky Bags will only be available for the month of January as stock allows. Lucky Bags will ship within two weeks of the order date. We anticipate most orders will ship much sooner, but we are providing a longer possible processing time to ensure we are able to customize each Lucky Bag. The Lucky Bag photo shows only a small sampling of items that may be included in each bag.

Ulta

Limited Time Beauty Break!

Clinique  (direct)

Offer ends at 11:59pm on 1/12/2019 or while supplies lastOffer ends at 11:59pm on 1/12/2019 or while supplies last

*Offer starts on 1/7/2019 and ends on 1/13/2019 at 11:59PM PT*Offer starts on 1/7/2019 and ends on 1/13/2019 at 11:59PM PT

Look Fantastic's Limited Edition Chinese New Year Box is for sale!  Order now and get a free stainless steel water bottle (these work really well, for hot and cold drinks, the best water bottles I've tried,) and use the code "fantastic20" to save 20%. @veronika23  there are a couple of products you might like here!

Contents: via MSA

Omorovicza Oxygen Booster full size 15ml $90
Grow Gorgeous Back into the Roots 10-minute Stimulating Scalp Mask (240ml) $21 full size product
OSKIA Renaissance Cleansing Gel (35ml) $17 travel size
Illamasqua Blusher 4gm in Katie $28/4.5gm $24.89
MÁDARA SOS Instant Moisture + Radiance Hydra Mask (60ml) $46.50 larger full size
Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo (80ml) $17
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream (15ml) $37.80
Omorovicza Balancing Moisturizer (30ml) $81
$335.19 total value

Thanks for the tag @Ispend2much6!  I do want to try the Oxygen Booster but the rest... maybe not so much... so it would be a better deal for me to buy that and something else to get the 25% off at Bath & Unwind.  Just haven't done so because I have too much stuff. 😄

@veronika23  I love the look of that blush.

@Ispend2much6  it is nice!  I think I might have it. 😄  A few years ago that blush was all the rage... I remember a lot of girls on BT looking for it and it was sold out everywhere. Guess they decided to bring it back?

@veronika23  I don't know, but I hope it's as cool toned as it looks in the picture.

@Ispend2much6  oops sorry... it wasn't really a question more like an observation... out loud thought. 😄  IIRC it is cool toned. 🙂

testing