Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Nordstrom- info from Beauty Budget Collection.  In order to get all of the freebies, I ordered two Intense Quickliners and a $5 Dramatically Different moisturizer.

Free with any  Clinique moisturizer purchase. Fresh Pressed Daily Booster.

GWP with $40 Clinique purchase.

Clinique gift with purchase.

With the code "rewards1" and any $25 Clinique purchase, receive  Receive full-size samples of City Block Purifying Charcoal Clay Mask + Scrub and 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula (3.4 oz. each) with your $25 Clinique purchase. A $50 value.

With the code "rewards2" and any $25 Clinique purchase, receive full-size samples of 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula and Moisture Surge Overnight Mask (3.4 oz. each) with your $25 Clinique purchase. An $85 value.

B55F9E84-E02B-47D9-BADB-1B13F22F0FAA.jpeg

CC3499F2-ADF4-48ED-A578-523B2EAA8838.jpeg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Anyone that likes dr Brandt, many products are on sale at gmadeals including some new products!!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks!

1A667A6F-C92A-4299-A62E-3F54E3448BD7.jpeg

4765E1BA-77BA-485D-9184-A9FF4589EE13.jpeg

Do you folks think this is the best deal that's apt to come out for these candles?  I know sometimes there's a deal on BF, but I seem to recall that it is for a larger quantity of candles.  I'd prefer no more than four.  And I don't recall the $10 off $30 in conjunction with the BF deals.  Thanks!

@Shosh85 wrote:

1A667A6F-C92A-4299-A62E-3F54E3448BD7.jpeg

4765E1BA-77BA-485D-9184-A9FF4589EE13.jpeg

Thanks Gals.  I knew someone would know better than I do.  I will wait and try to watch for that deal.

@iwantitfree I agree with @RGbrown!! B&BW always has some kind of deal, but their best deal is around December/Christmas! Last year they were less than $10 each and I stocked up! Will probably get more this year! 👍🤗

If you were already going to buy candles in multiples of 4, it’s a good deal. But if you were only planning to buy 2 or 3 candles you may as well wait until they go on sale for $12.95 each. In winter they usually have a big sale of candles for between $8-$9 but it’s rare. 

@iwantitfreeUnidentified

No, there will be a better deal. I thinks it's in early December, and last year they were $8.95 IIRC, plus whatever coupon was available (I believe there was a 10off30 from emails, or I had a 20% that I got via snail mail). It's one day only, and the store will be packed, but if you can wait, it's the day to stock up 😃

8A074981-1DDD-4D96-92BF-971816CF18A2.jpeg

EC26DE0F-E819-4A0F-8535-23F7C07B4A75.jpeg

The Body Shop has seasonal body butters (candy cane, pumpkin, marshmallow, berry) for $5 with code 5seasonal, plus free shipping!

Thank you. I’m going to try 2 different ones.

Through Sunday nite, 20% off at Muse Beauty Pro! They carry Viseart, among other cool things.

muse 20%.JPG

They also carry Lemonhead, so if you're into glitter, check them out!

F066E786-C669-4D98-8D13-6DA75A9574D4.jpeg

Dior   (direct)

Offer valid through Monday, Oct. 22, at 3:00PM ET with any purchase of $75 or more while supplies last. Online only. Offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying orders, no web code needed.Offer valid through Monday, Oct. 22, at 3:00PM ET with any purchase of $75 or more while supplies last. Online only. Offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying orders, no web code needed.

Bumble and bumble   (direct)

Offer ends at 11:59 PM ET on 10/31/18.Offer ends at 11:59 PM ET on 10/31/18.

Not exactly a "deal" per se, but for those of you with a Lush nearby they have an event:

unnamed (1).jpg

Offer ends 11:59pm PT, October 28. Use code FRIENDS20, FRIENDS25, or FRIENDS30 at checkout.Offer ends 11:59pm PT, October 28. Use code FRIENDS20, FRIENDS25, or FRIENDS30 at checkout.

Winky Lux direct, today only:

unnamed.gifwinky.png

testing