Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@CC3616  you're welcome!  And it can sit somewhere in normal temp. until you are ready to use it. Every Oct./Nov. I buy gift sets with the balm in it for the whole year... so as long as it's not in extreme heat or cold it should be good if you don't open it before using. 🙂

I'd been buying it at Cult in the gift set that had the FS balm, a TS scrub and DS cleansing mask for I think 42 pounds. It was such a great deal. Everyone must have caught on, it's been sold out for the better part of this year. And I know what you mean, I had one freeze on the way to me last winter. The box was a mess! @veronika23

Yeah I buy the same set. I usually only see it around the holidays though... until it runs out. It's an amazing deal! Aw man! Sorry you had one arrive in that condition 😞 @CC3616

It is the best deal! I will check back for it later in the year @veronika23,thanks for the heads up. Cult was great and replaced it no questions. 

Spoiler
And apologies bc I'm trying to heart you and it won't let me 😞 GRRRR

That's good! I've been afraid to buy from them since they switched mail carrier... @CC3616

Spoiler
No worries! 🙂

@veronika23  There was no code, just a link.  If anyone wants to take part in this deal and are concerned, I would call customer service.  I've found them to be very accomodating.

Thanks @Ispend2much6! 🙂  I'm a tool and didn't realize it was a special link. I couldn't remember how I accessed it last year.

@veronika23 You're not a tool; a year was a long time ago- a lot of life has happened since then!

True! Thanks @Ispend2much6 🖤

Sub page, @veronika23

FA0E6676-C432-49D9-BA60-2460D03ED265.jpeg

I see the same thing as you but w/o the Beauty offer

I see the offer in mine. Will pm you the link! 🙂

@veronika23  Thanks for thinking of me!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Early access and 10% off Pat McGrath Mothership V palette at patmcgrath.com with access code SEDUCTION. Promo ends tonight

Dior  direct

Offer valid through Monday, Sept. 10, at 3:00PM ET with any purchase of $75 or more while supplies lastOffer valid through Monday, Sept. 10, at 3:00PM ET with any purchase of $75 or more while supplies last

BB6C3947-2A68-4057-93AF-3273BC49FA95.jpeg

EB922EBF-C8F7-4FF0-A9CF-EE042C50FB7C.jpeg

6D5884BF-8988-43A3-A4E1-F8501EB38326.jpeg

Costco online has fragrances by Jo Malone, TOCCA, Byredo and many more.  Historically, their prices have been excellent.  🙂

24787E00-1B4B-4B7E-96D2-AD0DCDE3C2F4.jpeg

MASKSHEETS(dot)COM7D3E9071-53FC-407D-A632-A9708327E651.jpeg

AD096AE4-A9B0-4E58-A72D-FD52DF2FF4AD.jpeg

Philosophy direct. Use code: FLASH18. Ends 9/7.

Enjoy an extra 25%off your $65 purchase.philosophers rewards members enjoy an extra 30% off you $65 purchase

testing