|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Lancome direct:

FLASH FAVORITES

Jo Malone direct:

A GIFT FROM US Enjoy a miniature Wild Bluebell cologne (9ml) with your purchase. CODE: WILDBELL.

Beauty Brands is having a nice clearance sale with 50% off many items (beautyblender pop, Origins sets, etc.). Use code TT3534 for an extra 10% off. Free shipping at $50 post discount. They also have a 9 piece GWP with $75 purchase that automatically loads to your card once you meet the threshold. 

So this isn't necessarily a deal but an FYI.  Anyone subscribed to the Beauty FIX beauty box from Dermstore?  I recently realized that they have a rewards point system, and each BeautyFix box gets you points, as well as any reviews you post, and any other purchases.  These points do expire after a certain amount of time, I had three thousand points that were about to expire so I was able to use those for about $100 towards my order.  Just an FYI because it is so worth checking out, especially if you've ever posted reviews there.  

Elemis QVC TSV -

DAA9207B-53A7-4268-BE1A-114FEB0D34A2.png

BBCB53F7-9412-4180-B542-A3E8CDFCD943.jpeg

Is anyone familiar with Elemis products? It’s almost time to replenish some items and if this is a good line I may consider it. 

If you get the auto delivery option they also will include a bottle of their apricot toner (worth $36) with each delivery. The kicker is that you don't get the free toner until your 2nd box. With that said they are offering the auto delivery at that price with the toner in every box after your first one for 3 years. Not too shabby of a deal.

I've also been eyeing this set @alexasteph but I haven't purchased it yet because I want to look through the ingredients list of anything before I buy it.  Elemis for me has been hit or miss, jar packaging which isn't my favorite, but the ingredients for most of their products is very solid.  They usually do add some fragrance to most of their products, FYI.  Ugh how I wish they would ALWAYS post ingredients for skincare products.  

7D1C6B83-AB19-48B2-A90A-A2830DF3615D.jpeg

ud.JPG

Bumble and bumble direct:

7924C9B3-FA87-4075-9C38-6691D2A1FE61.jpeg

Sigh. This is getting ridiculous. Reposting for the fourth time!

Urban Decay direct:

MAKE ANY NAKED PALETTE PURCHASE OF $50 OR MORE AND WE'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH A FREE NAKED STASH BAG! USE CODE: NAKEDLOVE - GO ALL NAKED MAKE IT MORE INTIMATE - ADD A FREE PERSONALIZED ENGRAVING TO YOUR NAKED, NAKED2 OR NAKED3 PURCHASE. GET IT ENGRAVED

Laura Mercier   direct

Offer ends on 7/29/2018 at 11:59 PM PTOffer ends on 7/29/2018 at 11:59 PM PT

Offer ends on 7/29/2018 at 11:59 PM PTOffer ends on 7/29/2018 at 11:59 PM PT

Not sure if anyone posted on this Morphe deal at Ulta:

Limited Time Only!Hot Buy! 35O Morphe Nature Glow $15 Reg. $23. Morphe now available in all Ulta Beauty locations.

FYI- Urban Decay and Skyn Iceland are on Hautelook today!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

How cool are these? At T.J.MAXX

@muddlepup They are really cool! Every time I see them I...

@muddlepup They are really cool! Every time I see them I want to buy them just because of how pretty they are. Could never bring myself to pay full price since I don't even want to use them lol

Re: @muddlepup They are really cool! Every time I see them I...

Lol @mganeshaly those are exactly my thoughts, I want to purchase them but I also would never destroy, AKA Use, them and I don't have much makeup storage room left.  I'm having a total moral dilemma.

Re: @muddlepup They are really cool! Every time I see them I...

@sarahshter I know!! I'm still thinking about it!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

With the SWEET60 code these go down to under$10 PURcosmetics direct

testing