Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

NOOOOOO!!!!! The brushes literally went out of stock AS I WAS CHECKING OUT!!! Ahhhhhh.... meh.

Yeah... this deal is absolutely ridiculous! Originally like $50... now $10?! I almost don't believe it!!! But hey, sign me up ASAP! SOLD!!! 🙂 @muddlepup

@SchylarR The set is back in stock. The SWEET60 code is still working. I bought the Little Pony Set along with the Skin Perfecting Brush and the Concealer Perfecting Brush for $29.40 and no sales tax was charged. I also received the Confetti Bag with 3 samples.

Thank you thank you thank you THAAAANK YOOOOU!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! I was able to place my order this time before the MLP brush set went out of stock again!!!! Ahhhh you literally like made my week!!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!!!! @Loretta55 So much freakin' love!!!

Enjoy the MLP Brush Set @SchylarR. Glad to make somebody’s day! It sounds like Pur Cosmetics has awesome customer service.

I can not believe the quick shipping on this order. I placed my order at approximately 8:30AM Tuesday morning. I received a shipping notice about 4 hours later. The set is currently out for delivery with USPS. Way to go PUR Cosmetics!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ooooohhhh....nice offer from Ipsy! With free shipping!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Some interesting finds at TJ MAXX online. 

Natasha Denona and MUFE for 19.99, NARS kabuki brush 29.99 and GIVENCHY set 39.99

tjx (1).jpgtjx (2).jpgtjx (3).jpgtjx (4).jpgtjx.jpg

DB749AE6-80B0-46A6-BA94-74A04E79B34B.jpeg

Bare Minerals direct

04FF56C6-9A3F-466E-B9D4-4CAF4B4F5A09.jpeg

334820EC-D195-48C3-A94D-B7D4CFF93F04.jpeg

9A2FFB76-1908-4574-A401-5C5963E54CAD.jpeg

20% off hair tools at ulta with code 637323.  excludes dyson.  Not sure when it expires.  Would be great to stack with the skincare GWP that is available today and the drybar 5x multiplier and 5x platinum multiplier.  Total of 9.25x points on drybar purchase + 20% off coupon.  Time to get that curling iron/blow dryer/straightener you've been looking at!

42C8C267-F491-420E-A1FF-5246A30FAEB9.jpeg

Charlotte Tilbury is having a sale but I'm having trouble accessing it. Does anyone else having the same Issue?2018-07-23_2119.png

Thank you! It's working now... ❤️

New IT CC Matte Set!

cc.JPG

@CookieGirl1 This product is super tempting.  I like the IT cc cream but have oily skin.  The matte product might be just what I'm looking for!  Thanks for posting this deal.  I'll skip the deal, but research that product.

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

ULTA: Buy one, get one free for Too Faced Lip products including Melted Matte-Tallic Liquid Lipsticks. Bought mine today in store, together with Becca Sunlit Bronzer for $19.

45.JPG

testing