Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

94A09282-7452-4597-87B3-15F302585F5B.jpeg

Live Love Polish

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 10.24.58 AM.png

OMG!  This looks beautiful, @veronika23! ❤️

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Must say I love this shade, wearing it now but it does look more black in person. After it dries I’ll take a picture

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Cool! @sarahshter 

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

How does it look if you shine a light on it, @sarahshter❤️ ❤️ ❤️

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bare minerals direct!

FYI I bought the Too Faced white chocolate chip palette at Nordstrom rack yesterday and when I got to the counter the cashier told me that they will no longer take Cosmetics returns (even unopened and unused- ). I always assumed unused was the only way to return here, and I’ve only returned things because they had been tampered (swatched) with. Anyway I asked the cashier if I could just open the palette to make sure it hadn’t been swatched and she said no (even though I could tell it was opened already). So I purchased it against my gut feeling and I get to the car, open it, and of course someone had their hands all over the shadows. 😰 not using it now because who knows where those hands were. Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to make you all aware to be careful at the Rack!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

No no no no! You bought damaged merchandise, she would not let you look at it... You can take it back. There is no way they cannot let you. Like someone said earlier if you used a credit card call them and do a charge back.

@sarahshter, the Nordstrom Rack near me (well, the nearest, it's about an hour away) is an absolute pit.  Everything is trashed, clothes included.  I don't even walk in any more. I'm sorry that happened to you. 

P.S. If it was your only purchase, the store won't take it back, and you paid with a credit card, you can call the credit card company to do a charge back on the purchase because you received damaged merchandise.

I would still try to return it. Make them show me the ret...

I would still try to return it. Make them show me the return policy in writing & tell them it was damaged. You should at least be able to get store credit.

Whoa @sarahshter. That’s super crummy. I hope you can sell it. Thanks for the heads up!

L'Occitane direct:

Friends and Family: $20 Off + FREE Shipping* USE CODE FRIEND. SHOP NOW.

Lancome direct:

SUMMER FRIDAY LUXURIES

Laura Geller DirectEEDFFBA3-9E71-464F-8EA3-18B3A226F91C.png

How cute is this! Obviously last season and I know the year is half over but I love it! I never saw it at Christmastime! Tj Maxx! The colors look awesome! Has anyone used this palette?

@muddlepup I think @bakeamuffin got one! I still kind of wish I had, because I'm a nerd and I love the idea of a beauty planner. Great find!

Great find @muddlepup! I have the pink version of this one @fieldsofclover 😄 it’s great to have on hand! The highlighter in the palette caller “Blessed” is literally amazing! The stickers in the agenda are so cool and unique, it’s overall a great product! ❤️ Best Year Ever 2018 Too FacedBest Year Ever 2018 Too Faced

I think it retailed for $79CAD so this is an awesome price! 

BAA4334C-2CB4-4589-AC1C-F4F1B1D17055.jpeg

0A3B28F1-FDD4-4A9B-A748-01EA90C93F33.jpeg

9B483200-2C2C-47C5-B40C-AC892F85CCC9.jpeg

testing