Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Snatched! Haha i picked my panties I wanted beforehand so when I check out it’s not sold out P:

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Good idea @lidovicky - just placed an order

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I apologize if this has already been mentioned but EBATES is at 8% for Sephora right now.  🙂

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

HAUTE LOOK: MILK!

Clinique  direct

Offer begins at 12:00am EST on July 9, 2018 and ends at 11:59Pm ET on July 14, 2018Offer begins at 12:00am EST on July 9, 2018 and ends at 11:59Pm ET on July 14, 2018

OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 07/11/18 through 11:59pm PST on 07/17/18.OFFER VALID FROM 6:00am PST on 07/11/18 through 11:59pm PST on 07/17/18.

belif direct

AFAEEC7B-DA2F-4AD7-A9F0-790D92680305.jpeg

Bumble and bumble direct:

Get a free 5-piece summer essentials kit + free shipping, when you spend $35. CODE: BBHOT - SHOP

Kiehl's direct:

ONLINE & IN STORE - TRAVEL PERKS - 3 deluxe samples & travel bag on your $75 plus purchase - 5 deluxe samples & travel bag on your $95 plus purchase - Code: SUMMER Ends: 7/16/18 - SHOP NOW

Butter London direct:

Free Travel Mirror with Every Purchase. No promo code needed.

Jo Malone direct:

A GIFT FROM US Enjoy a miniature Velvet Rose & Oud Body Creme (15ml) with your purchase. CODE: VELVETY.

Stila is holding a sample sale in NYC through Sunday. The location is 260 Fifth Avenue. 

I received the email from Stila dot com direct.

Lancome direct:

shu uemura  direct

Quantities are limited and all offers are subject to availability while supplies lastQuantities are limited and all offers are subject to availability while supplies last

It's back!  Bareminerals Mystery Bag.  

Free palette with $75 purchase.

Free bareMinerals® 8.0 Eyeshadow Pallette

The Big Summer Surprise

The items in my bag are listed already!  @alexasteph  I'm really happy with the selection.

Combo Control Milky Face Primer

Statement Under/Over Lip Liner- shade Genius

Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer- Addicted

Small Warmth All Over Face Color

Maxiumum Concealer brush

Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick- Fresh

Round the Clock Eyeliner- Violet

Invisible Glow Powder Highlighter- Medium

Gen Nude Lipstick- Strip

Flawless Definition Mascara- Black

@Ispend2much6 It looks like I received the same items. Not so much a mystery of every gets the same stuff! But I’m really happy with the slection. 

Thanks for the tag; I was curious what your order contained!  @alexasteph  So, for once, the flashing images in their ad actually showed what was included!  We need to remember that for a possible next time.

@Ispend2much6 I also needed to add another lip gloss because I used the 15% off which actually then charged me for shipping 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I’m actually not overly upset because there weren’t any repeats included and I don’t have many glosses. It brought my total up to just $59 so just under $60 for like 5 lip products, a couple eye liners, mascara, and a few more things it’s a screaming deal! 

@alexasteph  They have really nice lip glosses- good choice. I ordered the cool neutral palette that was on sale, because those are difficult to find, and I ended up getting the other neutral palette for free with the bag purchase!  I hope I like them both. And, because I forgot my password, or it didn't work (it never seems to with that site for some reason,) I opened up a new account because I was tired of waiting and got the 15% off also!

@Ispend2much6 Oooh those are fantastic! Okay, might need to do it! Hopefully it will show my items too! 

testing