Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you sign up for an account, you get a code for 15% off that works on the bag also. @alexasteph

@Ispend2much6 I have an account already buttttttt I could use a different email! Hehehehe. 

I did this once and got some great stuff. Tempts me every year now... I just have too much stuff! But I’ve been interested in a lot their new products, this might be a good way to try some. Hm 🤔

@alexasteph   I just saw on BM's site this description:  Bronzer, highlighter, primer, lip color.  

I know how you feel; I've sent back the last couple I've ordered.  This one is going to get me though.

@Ispend2much6 Yeah... I might need to go for it. We’ll see! 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Julep Direct 25% off

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

If you're a maven already, you can use FRIENDSFAM40 for 40% off! 

4B3CA602-4FF2-486D-9252-6BA8794906F4.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This is tempting lol💕💄

these are so cute!! and they look like yummy gummy candies haha

That’s what I was thinking, @mmmiu!! I’m pretty sure I’ve seen sticks of gum that look a lot like that, haha! 😂🤗🍬

4AD06D47-2374-4C7D-B121-A4FB58F07638.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

4% Cash back on Yelp: I didn't know that I would benefit from Yelp by ordering on my Sephora app until now. Am I the only one who didn't know about this?! LOL I just got a 4% cash back from Yelp (email & app notification). This is the first time I received this offer and I've been ordering on the app since last year. I am not sure if Yelp & Sephora just recently added this. I didn't receive the same offer three weeks ago. I am not sure if they pulled up my card no. directly from Sephora or if it's because the same card was already saved on Yelp from their ordering app (Eat24). Check your local Sephora on Yelp and see if they are tagged with cash back. This is the Sephora branch I used to check in on Yelp all the time. It's worth the shot if you're already making an online purchase. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Dosh is another app you can use to link your credit cards to get 4% cashback when you shop in store at Sephora. Ebates also does cash back at sephora.com

Thank you! I'll check those out as well. 🙂

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hope everyone got to Macys direct today! Great deals on some beauty and Ebates is 12% and you can earn a $10 reward! And also Retailmenot has $15 rebate off a $30 purchase! I got about $120 worth of beauty for for under $50!

@muddlepup  That's impressive; you really know how to shop!

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

😘

I was wondering can we use retailmenot offer multiple times, or only one time per account ($15 off $30 plus purchase)? Thanks in advance

Anonymous Insider

You can redeem up to 5 Cash Back Rewards per merchant in a rolling 30-day period. 🙂

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

That’s a good question! Did you ever find out anything?
testing