Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

4AD06D47-2374-4C7D-B121-A4FB58F07638.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

4% Cash back on Yelp: I didn't know that I would benefit from Yelp by ordering on my Sephora app until now. Am I the only one who didn't know about this?! LOL I just got a 4% cash back from Yelp (email & app notification). This is the first time I received this offer and I've been ordering on the app since last year. I am not sure if Yelp & Sephora just recently added this. I didn't receive the same offer three weeks ago. I am not sure if they pulled up my card no. directly from Sephora or if it's because the same card was already saved on Yelp from their ordering app (Eat24). Check your local Sephora on Yelp and see if they are tagged with cash back. This is the Sephora branch I used to check in on Yelp all the time. It's worth the shot if you're already making an online purchase. Smiley Happy

Dosh is another app you can use to link your credit cards to get 4% cashback when you shop in store at Sephora. Ebates also does cash back at sephora.com

Thank you! I'll check those out as well. Smiley Happy

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hope everyone got to Macys direct today! Great deals on some beauty and Ebates is 12% and you can earn a $10 reward! And also Retailmenot has $15 rebate off a $30 purchase! I got about $120 worth of beauty for for under $50!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@muddlepup  That's impressive; you really know how to shop!

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

😘

I was wondering can we use retailmenot offer multiple times, or only one time per account ($15 off $30 plus purchase)? Thanks in advance

You can redeem up to 5 Cash Back Rewards per merchant in a rolling 30-day period. Smiley Happy

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

That’s a good question! Did you ever find out anything?

Shu Uemura art of hair. Free paddle brush and free shipping with code “mousse18”. Paddle brush is $78 value. Plus their Last chance items are BOGO with code “shubogo” <— this is stackable with the free paddle brush

Thanks for this one! I got their BOGO body oil which is awesome, the brush, free shipping, and Ebates!

Not a deal, but still important info. Anthropologie has changed their generous return policy! Smiley Sad

Here are the deets:

anthronewreturnpolicy1.PNGanthronewreturnpolicy2.PNG

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Everybody is doing this now it seems

B7151A54-982C-46D1-9065-C839D79DD09F.jpeg

6D4A57BF-E437-4D3C-AF53-3852871145EF.jpeg

BLOOMINGDALES: 10% off all beauty (seems like Space NK included).

@Sansara, Tom Ford, too.

@curlychiquita OMFG, reading "I don`t need anything" mantra Smiley Happy

Screenshot 2018-07-09 09.32.28.png

618B816C-A346-4AF3-8E21-0916EF386D28.jpeg

2 Replies