|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Stila direct:

Shimmer & Glow

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Free Mini Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black & Mini HUGE™ Extreme Mascara with all orders of Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow. No code needed. Offer ends Wednesday 4/25/18 11:45PM PST. Offer cannot be honored after expiration date. Free shipping with orders of $50 or more. No code needed. Free standard shipping will be applied automatically at checkout when applicable. Promos not valid for Pro Artists. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system errors or unforeseen problems.

Lancome direct

DE49DABA-306B-4B28-B8A8-8950FE6E655D.jpeg

306933AF-2299-4570-BC0A-BC9D78834428.jpeg

Free Sample Of The Original MakeUp Eraser

Just add to your cart and checkout, no credit card is required.73715352-D3B4-4333-B758-EE390C7B695A.png

https://makeuperaser (dot) com/collections/makeup-eraser/products/makeup-eraser-sample-not-convinced-try-before-you-buy-completely-free

This is awesome! Thanks @Sihara!! 😁

Sweet deal! Thanks~!

My pleasure 😊

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you so much!  That was really easy. 

Thanks for sharing @Sihara! I was able to order one, very easily! ❤️

EA412ECD-D6D7-4185-AD02-C405198695AE.jpeg

Papyrus direct:

Perks Members save $10 on purchases of $40 or more In-store & online thru Wednesday 4/25 - Use code: TENOFF40 to redeem onlineNot a Perks Member? Save $10 on purchases of $50 or more . - Use code: TENOFF50 to redeem online

Fine print:

Spoiler
*To receive a Perks-Member-exclusive discount or offer in stores, Perks Members must submit their membership number at checkout. To redeem online, Perks Members must register their membership using a new or existing online account. Perks Members must be registered and logged into an online account at time of purchase to receive discount. To become a Perks by PAYRUS member, sign up for free in any PAPYRUS store location or online at www.papyrusonline DOT com.

Perks Member Exclusive: Receive $10 off full price purchase of $40 or more. Valid in store and online. To redeem in store, print or show this email during checkout. To redeem online, use code “TENOFF40” during checkout. Offer excludes sale merchandise. Offer ends Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at close of business or 11:59pm CT. Offer cannot be combined with other discount coupons, codes, BOGOs, Perks member benefits or offers. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and discount is subject to change. Exclusions and restrictions may apply.

Receive $10 off full price purchase of $50 or more. Valid in store and online. To redeem in store, print or show this email during checkout. To redeem online, use code “TENOFF50” during checkout. Offer excludes sale merchandise. Offer ends Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at close of business or 11:59pm CT. Offer cannot be combined with other discount coupons, codes, BOGOs, Perks member benefits or offers. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and discount is subject to change. Exclusions and restrictions may apply.

Receive free standard shipping within the contiguous United States with the purchase of $60 or more. Offer valid online only. No code required.

Perks by PAPYRUS benefit: “Buy 3 Cards, Get 1 Free” is an everyday benefit for members. Purchase 3 greeting cards at full-price in one transaction and receive a 4th card of equal or lesser value free. Discount is subject to change and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Exclusions may apply.

Lancome direct:

Fine print:

Spoiler
Offer valid from 12:00 AM EDT April 25, 2018 through 11:59 PM PDT April 26, 2018. Offer only available on lancome-usa DOT com while supplies last. Offer may not be combined with any other sample offers, additional discounts, including Birthday 15% discount and Welcome 15% discount. Offer not valid with the purchase of makeup gift sets , skincare gift sets or fragrance gift sets. Offer not valid with e-gift cards purchases. Free Shipping offer is for Standard Shipping [3-5 business days] with orders of $49 or more after discount. Offer cannot be applied to order placed before or after 12:00 AM EDT April 25, 2018 through 11:59 PM PDT April 26, 2018. We reserve the right to substitute
any deluxe sample offered with another sample of equal or greater value. Other restrictions may apply.

MAC direct. Ends 4/25/2018 at 3:00 PM ET.

M·A·C FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON $50+ ORDERS. OFFER CODE: ONIGHT SHOP NOW

Fine print:

Spoiler
Offer valid through 4/25/2018 at 3:00 PM ET on orders shipped to U.S. addresses. Offer not applicable for Pro Member orders. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday. Free Overnight Service is not available for orders shipping to P.O. Box and APO/FPO/DPO destinations, U.S. Territories and some locations in Alaska and Hawaii. Overnight orders may require a signature upon delivery. No offer code required. Quantities are limited. Only one sample offer may be applied to each order; sample offers may not be combined. Out of stock items are not eligible for promotional offers. Offers cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Ongoing offers are subject to change without notice. Offers not applicable to Pro members and are valid on orders shipped U.S. addresses only. Other restrictions may apply.

Please be kind and post if you use this

25% off at ILNP

Free shipping kicks in at $50 (after discount, or at least I assume that's still the case...I haven't tested this time around. I don't pay for shipping, and have no business buying $50 of polish...otherwise I'd use it myself lol)

Screenshot_20180424-230311.png

I used this, thank you so much for posting this @RGbrown  Thankfully I was actually able to post this since a few minutes ago I tried posting something else but the website was not cooperating again...  Saved me $50 which is like the equivilent of 5 free bottles!!  

@sarahshter

Oh holy mother of...a $200 ILNP haul??? That sounds absolutely *divine* 😄 You simply must share pics so we can get a little hot and bothered by it. Or is that just me? 😛

I know, a little out of control, but I figure it's a sale... anything to justify a good polish purchase, and I'm very good at justifying pretty much anything as long as it's legal.  I'll definitely post pictures!  🙂

Per musings of a muse dot com, Sephora e gift card offer

62354110-C68F-44A5-9942-217711972F02.png

anyone know why this isn't valid anymore?

Oooooooh just in time to help out with the splurge Im going to partake in when KVD drops her 10 year anniversary items!

I think her collection is going to be exclusive to her we...

I think her collection is going to be exclusive to her website.
3 Replies
testing