Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bloomingdale's take $75 off $350 or over (4/22/18)

Code: TODAYONLY

For fans of the Peter Thomas Roth masks: the Mix and Mask trio package of the big 5 oz. masks including the Pumpkin mask (my favorite!) is on sale at Ulta. It also includes the rose mask and the 14k gold mask, along with a spreader thing. Normally $150, on sale at $79 (the pumpkin mask in the 5 oz. size is $58;, the 14k gold one is freaking $80!) ALSO if you have one of the 20 percent off coupons: I believe that because of all the problems with Ulta's website, the coupon may still be good for an extra day. That would make the price around $63. And another ALSO: check your bonuses: if the 20 percent off coupon doesn't work, there's a site-wide points multiplier (2X/3X/4X) that will still sweeten the deal.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Stila is having a pretty incredible sale. Not a ton of choices, but what’s there is heavily discounted (including 10 in 1!!!!). Free mini glitter and glow in kitten with all orders. Free liquid lip trio with orders over 60$.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

^^^ this sale is reaaally good, I spent waaaay too much money @_@@

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Even applies to sale items! 😯

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Dermstore always has tons of GWP's, so if haven't checked them out, plug \list_sortgift.htm with just one slash into your browser after the site name and to see all 50.(See below.) They also currently have 20% off select natural brands with the promo code NATURAL or TAMMY20 for 20% off most brands. (Thanks to the person who shared the latter recently!) Finally, they have a full-size Juice moisturizer in this month's BeautyFix box.

Hope another BIC member would be able to take advantage of my Ulta 20% code!

3W7GZ51BH4L

Didn't realized I had a coupon...

ULTA 20% off

3W7GZ61756S

Colourpop direct: limited time sale: all super shock foursomes and lip bundles are $15

unnamed-38.jpgunnamed-39.jpg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Of course, I just bought a few bundles the other day lol

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@BrwnSugaG  ain't that just the way..... x|

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@KaitTheKatfish - always! and i bought one bundle forgetting that ulta carries them .. so i could've gotten 20% too! womp womp lol

@BrwnSugaG Right? I finally tried ColourPop last week whe...

@BrwnSugaG Right? I finally tried ColourPop last week when I got their Golden State of Mind palette from BoxyCharm. Is there a big difference between their Super Shock shadows & eye palettes?

Re: @BrwnSugaG Right? I finally tried ColourPop last week whe...

@NatureGirlSD   I'm no colourpop expert, but in my experience the super shock shadow and the palettes perform about the same, as far as wear, blendability, that sort of thing. The most noticeable difference to me, (and this is going to sound gross, but it's not actually bad) is that the super shock shadows feel very mushy in their container (though if I recall correctly, the mattes might not do this though). By that I mean, If you took your finger or a brush and press into them, they kind of squish down and around. I found it to be difficult to learn how to work with them because I can a hard time getting my brush to pick up the product instead of pushing it around. I got used to it though- and other people, as far as I've seen, don't seem to have a problem with it so idk

Also for me both the sephora app and the website have been glitchy af -_-

@KaitTheKatfish @NatureGirlSD.  I find that with the Super Shock Shadows, you get the best product performance using your fingers to apply!!! Sometimes it is difficult to get them to apply well with a brush. The color payoff on the SSS are AMAZING!!!! I love Colourpop’s quality, intensity and wearability for such a low priced brand. I actually did a friend’s wedding makeup with the SHE palette. Great stuff. Their lippie sticks and liquid lip are awesome too!!! Just my two cents— I know I am way late to the party!!!

@mermadeloveThat's awesome, thank you for the input! That's really cool you were able to do a wedding look with the She palette (one I don't own sadly, I think I was late to colourpop for that one, but I hear lots of good things about it!) I haven't tried any of their lip products but I *just* ordered one from their sale, so I'm excited for it to arrive! 🙂 I agree they are definitely a great quality and a great price, and they're so fun... it's too easy to get carried away when buying from them 😬

Agreed!!!! I think I built my entire collection from them for about $200 though-- and it's a HUGE collection!! LOL!!!  @KaitTheKatfish

@KaitTheKatfish Thanks, this is a big help and def fits in with how some describe the pots as "bouncy". Now I def want to give them a try. There's been a learning curve with their palette since regular brushes don't really pick up or apply well and finger application only works for simple sheer looks with one shade. (I'm paaaale, so blending's critical with deeper shades.) After looking it up, I went with a firm synthetic concealer brush from Japonesque and it's amaze-balls for application. 🙂

I'm on the app now since threads with more than a few replies just dead-end on the app. Meh.

I'm glad the info was of some help! c: Hahaha "bouncy" is a much better way to describe it than "mushy." That's crazy that you say a firm Japonesque concealer brush works well with them, I actually think I have one of those! I'll defs have to try it out o:

RE: @BrwnSugaG Right? I finally tried ColourPop last week whe...

@NatureGirlSD - so that was my 1st order w/them as well & it was all lippies. But I got the same palette when Sephora had them - haven't tried the other eyeshadows, so can't be of much help. I'm sure someone else knows!

Re: RE: @BrwnSugaG Right? I finally tried ColourPop last week whe...

BrwnSugaG Thanks, I'll ask in the eye makeup group. I want to try their lippies too. Def a learning curve with the eye palette, but it's fun. While I'm here, what's with all the glitchy sites & apps? I've had trouble seeing and replying to many threads in the Sephora app, so I had to use the site to post this. 

14 Replies
testing