cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: RE: @BrwnSugaG Right? I finally tried ColourPop last week whe...

@NatureGirlSD - same here! i don't get notifications anymore but if i log into the site on my laptop i can check them .. hence the delay in response. this definitely used to work better! 

Re: RE: @BrwnSugaG Right? I finally tried ColourPop last week whe...

@BrwnSugaG Lucky! My laptop's DOA & I don't want to deal with my husband's, so my phone is my laptop for now. 8-(
While I have you, I set up a Swapidu account under SD_Naturegirl, so check it out. No swap needed, I just want to see if they can find homes anyone who shares here. (The items I've listed so far are under Swap Notes until I can get photos up.) I've @ those in this thread for a start. 

@RGbrown @notcreative @lmi82 @Maria88

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

AFDE78E8-0E50-4E58-AC20-0A79DA78D9F9.png

Ulta 20% off coupon expires today

Please comment if use

@transcendental Thank you so much! I would love to use it.

@Anonymous Thank you so much! I would love to use it.

I tried the code when I first acknowledged it & it worked...

I tried the code when I first acknowledged it & it worked. After putting out a few fires, I came back and it now says "used". It was tempting to stock up on a few Nars staples with the budget I set for next week, but I'm out of two EltaMD must-haves & have 20% off all Dermstore products through 4/30, so it's for the best. 😛

RE: I tried the code when I first acknowledged it & it worked...

@NatureGirlSD - the same thing happened to me earlier today. Sounds like someone swooped in & used the code after you claimed it 😞 I hope you were able to find another!

Re: RE: I tried the code when I first acknowledged it & it worked...

@BrwnSugaG I hope it's a site glitch, but it sounds like others probably did swoop in. Sharing codes is tricky since the honor system isn't, erm, valued by some, while sending them via PM can be a pain on both sides if there isn't much time left to use an offer & the person offering it can't check notifications afterward. Either way, I still appreciate everyone sharing codes, offers, & tips. I just wish I could share my Sephora 15% since I'm stocked up on everything I buy here.

Jo Malone direct:

MAKE HER MOTHER'S DAY BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT. THREE FRAGRANT MINIATURES, BEAUTIFULLY BOXED. A COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WITH ORDERS OVER $130. SIMPLY ENTER MAKEHERDAY AT CHECKOUT.*

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Receive The Mother's Day Fragrance Combining™ Collection plus complimentary standard delivery with any jomalone DOT com purchase of $130 or more. Simply enter MAKEHERDAY at checkout to receive The Mother's Day Fragrance Combining™ Collection. This contains the Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne (9ml), English Oak & Hazelnut Cologne (9ml) and Peony & Blush Suede Body Crème (15ml). Offer valid until 4/25/18 or while supplies last. Applicable purchases do not include the purchase of Gift Cards or eGift Cards, shipping and handling, sales tax, or gift-wrap charges. Offer does not apply to purchases made in retail store locations. Offer is not applicable to the purchase of Gift Cards or eGift Cards, pending online purchases or online purchases made prior to the start of the offer, and items that are not in stock at the time of purchase. Offer does not apply to gift subscription purchases. One offer per customer, please. Offer good while supplies last. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer available to U.S. residents only. Offer applies to authorized purchases. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Other restrictions may apply. Offer is subject to change without notice.

8ADF2B4C-C14E-449E-9A29-2CF94CA861C4.jpeg

515B77BB-802C-4796-8490-10677CE72617.jpeg

948F8DB4-8A58-4897-A51F-BBEF895926FD.gif

59FBC4EF-D1F5-4EB2-B0ED-9042FAF23E4B.jpeg

9D747E72-2DC2-4ECE-86AE-FF59B2AD51D7.jpeg

C0757F2F-1188-4610-8DEA-E485F3C151CD.jpeg

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

20% Off at Ulta. One Time use. Good until Saturday at 11:59pm est. Please comment if you use.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@CAddis - I'll take it! Thank you! Do you mind taking the pic down?

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@CAdddis - well, thanks anyway! Guess I didn't get to my cart quick enough 😕 at least someone got to use it.

A52333D6-2292-4222-A2B6-B4445E8F6228.jpeg

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I’m so going to get my mum this for Mother’s Day! Thanks!

Jo Malone direct:

A GIFT FROM US DISCOVER ONE OF OUR MOST LOVED SCENTS. ENJOY A MINIATURE WOOD SAGE & SEA SALT COLOGNE (9ML) WITH YOUR PURCHASE. SIMPLY ENTER JOY AT CHECKOUT.*

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Receive Complimentary Standard Delivery and an exclusive sample offer of the Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne with any online purchase. Simply enter offer code JOY at checkout. One per customer, please. While supplies last. Offer valid through 4/21/2018. Only one offer code may be used per order. Offer does not apply to purchases made in retail store locations. Offer does not apply to gift subscription purchases. Offer is not applicable to pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer. Offer applies only to authorized purchases. Offer available to U.S. residents only. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.

L'Occiane direct:

Enjoy FREE Shipping on All Orders* SHOP NOW.FREE gift with purchase* SHOP NOW.

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Free Standard Shipping on any order before applicable taxes and fees. Excludes AK, HI & PR. Valid in USA only. Valid April 20, 2018 – April 22 ,2018 only. Limit one order per customer. Not valid on items under $5.
*LIGHT18 offer is valid in USA only, April 11th – May 13th, 2018 only, while supplies last. Limit one per customer with any $55 purchase for the 1st threshold and with any $95 purchase for the 2nd threshold excluding taxes, shipping, and sale items. Valid online and in L’OCCITANE Boutiques only. Not valid in L’OCCITANE outlets or Wholesale partners. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount. No reissue or reimbursement for lost or void voucher. No cash value. No cash back. Not applicable to prior purchases, gift cards, shipping fees or taxes. L'OCCITANE reserves the right to substitute another gift of comparable value. Use code LIGHT18 at checkout.

omg just let us BUY the free gift already!  that pink makeup bag is SO CUTE!!! Heart Heart

Caudalie direct:

Clean Beauty

Fine print:

Spoiler

*Offer available with any online retail merchandise order of $100 USD or more. Enter code EARTHDAY in the promotion code box during checkout to receive free shipping and recieve a Cleansing Oil 100ml and Micellar Cleansing Water 50ml. Valid through 4/27/2018. While supplies last, quantities are limited. Substitutions may be made if an item is out of stock. Limit one gift per transaction, online only, and cannot be combined with any other promotions. Orders containing Boutique Gift Certificates will only be eligible if retail merchandise total is equal to or greater than $80. Promotion is open to US residents only and cannot be applied to past purchases.

Also, Caudalie is now available via Beautylish! 

Stila direct:

SaleSale

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Free Mini Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Patina, Beso & Baci with orders of $50+. No code needed. Offer ends Friday 4/20/18 11:45PM PST. Offer cannot be honored after expiration date. Free Mini Glitter & Glow in Kitten Karma with all orders. No code needed. Offer ends Friday 4/20/18 11:45PM PST. Free shipping with orders of $50 or more. No code needed. Free standard shipping will be applied automatically at checkout when applicable. Promos not valid for Pro Artists. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system errors or unforeseen problems.

Body Shop direct (In store only): 42% off all hemp products; earn 2x points on hemp purchases; April 20-22

unnamed-37.jpgmembers.png

testing