|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

574402F7-ECA6-4EE0-AE4F-263AF3942054.jpeg

C6A86E71-51CA-4C88-A213-31089511CBD2.jpeg

Groupon is having their 50% off Starbucks voucher special again. Pay $5 for $10 gift card. The email said by invite only but it doesn't hurt to try? It will only allow one purchase.

Bumble and bumble direct:

Free 5-Piece Set plus free shipping with $35 orders. Code: BBSTYLE

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Offer ends at 11:59 PM ET on 3/25/18. Enter offer code BBSTYLE at checkout. Spend $35 or more to qualify. Offer available to U.S. residents only. Quantities are limited and offer is subject to availability, while supplies last. Limit 1 offer code per order. Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Offer may not be used in combination with any other offer or discount except where noted. Applicable purchase amount does not include the purchase of eGift cards; Gift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. Other restrictions may apply.

Lancome direct:

QVC today - all beauty on 6+ easy pay. QVC has brands like Tatcha, Peter Thomas Roth, Perricone MD, Kopari, Tarte etc. Worth a look if you're in the market for something.

Capture.JPG

Posting in here because I have seen several of you able to price match at Nordstrom.

Tried tonight. I really wanted to buy something from the Ulta sale, but not sure I can make it tonight and they're already out of stock on a couple online. 

Was told by the lady at Nordstrom that they don't price match Sephora or Ulta. 

I was like...Um...
I'm a bit angry, and really quite confused. She said it was company policy. Again, um...

Has anyone else encountered this? Thought I would post here because I often seen the price-matching here. Hashtag: Frustrated.

@MistBerry I've only asked them to price match once but I know that the product has to be in stock online in order for them to do it. I did it through a live chat and the rep I was chatting with looked to see if the colors I wanted were actually in stock on the competiters website.

Over the years I've seen some people get a price match while others don't. I think it may depend on who helps you. Maybe try again? Who knows, you might get a different answer.

@MistBerry

I dug around on their site for a bit and found this: 

"Competitor Price Matching 
We are committed to offering you the best possible prices. If you find an item that we offer, in the same color and size, in stock at a designated national competitor, we will gladly meet that competitor's price.

We are unable to match prices from outlet, discount, flash sale, auction or club websites, or from regional or non-U.S.-based stores and websites. Other retailers' promotional discounts, gift card or shipping offers are also not eligible for matching."

I wish they gave a list of the "designated national competitors", but I'd be willing to bet it's just Saks, Macy's, etc...competing large department stores, and not just any smaller/more specialized retailer that happens to carry a slice of the same merchandise that Nordstrom does.

shop.nordstrom dot com/c/pricing-policy?origin=leftnav&cm_sp=Left%20Navigation-_-Pricing%20Policy

Thank you @RGbrown 🙂

That was her reply too. But I could have sworn people were getting price matched for Sephora items at least.

Turns out I can go to Ulta tonight. We'll just see how picked over they are. 

I've only noticed folks getting prices matched to Macy's (for the 15% sale), but I could have missed something @MistBerry

Thank you @suzyo and @RGbrown for the responses.

I ended up going to Ulta and getting 1 of the 3 colors I wanted. I'll catch another sale sometime. At least we have a little clearer outline of how Nordstrom will work with price matching. Thanks for all that info. 🙂

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Belk

8D4B1571-BAFA-491C-8AC0-E2A28343946D.jpeg

BAB83EE2-124D-45AB-BFA9-B74540DE7D7A.jpeg

MARSHALLS Bareminerals Gen Nude Matte Trio $12.99 Smashbox Full Exposure $14.99 Smashbox Bronze Lights $19.99

Illamasqua has a sale.

Farmacy direct 3$ single sheet mask when you buy 5, plus free shipping and 2 samplesFarmacy direct 3$ single sheet mask when you buy 5, plus free shipping and 2 samples

Birchbox has a pretty good looking LE box for $68 right now. Full size Mac RubyWoo, YSL glitter mascara, Milk blur primer... and you can use TAKE15 for an extra 15% off, knocking another $10 off the price.

Decided to grab this box and used code SOPHISTICATE for 20% off.
testing