Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

New Tarte mermaid collection is live - I'm weak and can't resist this one but I was a bit irked that so much of it is "excluded from promotions" (come on, Tarte..)

HOWEVER I was determined to figure out something. So. 

It all does combine with the free mermaid crown as well as the 15% cashback promo on coupon cabin (if you don't use coupon cabin, you should - my favorite cash back system by far). Was able to get $7.50 back on my $50 order of the mermaid brush set and the shell case along with the free crown. Pretty fun order for fellow mermaids (would also work with the shell palette!) 

Elf cosmetics direct is having a Spring sale. Here’s just some of the deals👇

6395A2EE-EE68-4BFA-BCB8-CF89DD6B0888.jpeg

A9D31250-5D16-4137-ABA3-EFEE066B591F.jpeg

E64F7F01-AF6D-45C9-A079-750799A9638A.jpeg

D2158D8A-23D5-453A-AEBF-284F5CBDCA2E.jpeg

Skinstore

SKINSTORE.jpg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This is for Lookfantastic US: 10% off and beauty bag worth $70 when you spend $80. I ordered from them recently and did not have to pay tax or any duties. Shipment and delivery were good as well.

Oh lala, Lookfantastic US just raised discount to 15% and another offer:

643E42C2-1FAE-44DF-85C0-A04967500AD8.jpeg

BE2F0A04-638B-4B63-AA20-1DA0C84934DF.jpeg

14D08379-A113-4AAB-ACE4-1345289823E8.gif

01F8AE4B-A085-4D84-AFDA-8558DC09AE1C.jpeg

7DA2FEE9-FB53-47BC-A6AB-E1C3C6CA7DCA.gif

B196A8CC-2286-454A-873B-C69DE80C14D0.jpeg

LOOKFANTASTIC

D7F0E610-4438-4E44-92C2-9B9725CB64A1.gif

Karuna direct is having a 4 for $15 sheet mask mystery bag for St. Paddy's Day.

unnamed (12).jpg

Looks like sephora finally followed suit and discounted the ud x kristen leanne collection:

https://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=ud%20kristen%20leanne&mode=all

Even at half off I still wouldn't buy the kaleidoscope palette, not even to depot it.

Agree! Didn't like anything from this collab and quickly realized no one else did either when UD started sending out multiple "last chance to buy this collection" emails to promote it. Even if it was free I wouldn't use it... getting to that point with UD lately!

I picked up Bun Bun (one of the lippies) and I'm really impressed. It's one of the first nude colored lipsticks that doesn't make me look like I'm dead/trying to be a mannequin. I *may* go back for another one I haven't made up my mind.

I was disappointed it sold out at UD before I could spend a kickback on it, but couldn't quite muster up the will to spend real money at Ulta for it either. But then I realized Macy's had come to my rescue, where I spent some of my Plenti points so I didn't have to lay out any actual cash 😛

I want that lime shimmer ❤️

I see what you mean... idk why but I can not seem to get around the layout... I love the colors but just feel like it would give me a headache trying to do my makeup and for me makeup is my de- stressor lol 

Live Love Polish mystery boxesScreenshot_20180313-115756.png

Screenshot_20180313-115750.png

Screenshot_20180313-115741.png

And when you click through the email to the New Releases page, this banner shows up as wellScreenshot_20180313-115718.png

Has anyone bought a mystery box from Live Love Polish before? I looked online to see if anyone had posted pics for older boxes but I can’t find any. I’m wondering if this is the first time they’ve offered a box.

10% off with code LOVELY

Birchbox 20% off top brands

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The brands (from the email) are limited to Oribe, Vasanti, Arrow, Ouai, Real Chemistry and IPKN.

I want to try Oribe's Scalp Soothing line.  The pink bottles are v cute but I keep confusing them with their blonde range.

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank you for adding that. Vasanti was a new brand for me, but I fell in love with it after trying their face rejuvenator with papaya. It truly helped with discoloration.

testing