Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

LOOKFANTASTIC

D7F0E610-4438-4E44-92C2-9B9725CB64A1.gif

Karuna direct is having a 4 for $15 sheet mask mystery bag for St. Paddy's Day.

unnamed (12).jpg

Looks like sephora finally followed suit and discounted the ud x kristen leanne collection:

https://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=ud%20kristen%20leanne&mode=all

Even at half off I still wouldn't buy the kaleidoscope palette, not even to depot it.

Agree! Didn't like anything from this collab and quickly realized no one else did either when UD started sending out multiple "last chance to buy this collection" emails to promote it. Even if it was free I wouldn't use it... getting to that point with UD lately!

I picked up Bun Bun (one of the lippies) and I'm really impressed. It's one of the first nude colored lipsticks that doesn't make me look like I'm dead/trying to be a mannequin. I *may* go back for another one I haven't made up my mind.

I was disappointed it sold out at UD before I could spend a kickback on it, but couldn't quite muster up the will to spend real money at Ulta for it either. But then I realized Macy's had come to my rescue, where I spent some of my Plenti points so I didn't have to lay out any actual cash Smiley Tongue

I want that lime shimmer <3

I see what you mean... idk why but I can not seem to get around the layout... I love the colors but just feel like it would give me a headache trying to do my makeup and for me makeup is my de- stressor lol 

Live Love Polish mystery boxesScreenshot_20180313-115756.png

Screenshot_20180313-115750.png

Screenshot_20180313-115741.png

And when you click through the email to the New Releases page, this banner shows up as wellScreenshot_20180313-115718.png

Has anyone bought a mystery box from Live Love Polish before? I looked online to see if anyone had posted pics for older boxes but I can’t find any. I’m wondering if this is the first time they’ve offered a box.

10% off with code LOVELY

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Birchbox 20% off top brands

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The brands (from the email) are limited to Oribe, Vasanti, Arrow, Ouai, Real Chemistry and IPKN.

I want to try Oribe's Scalp Soothing line.  The pink bottles are v cute but I keep confusing them with their blonde range.

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thank you for adding that. Vasanti was a new brand for me, but I fell in love with it after trying their face rejuvenator with papaya. It truly helped with discoloration.

oo35mm is having a 20% off Pyunkang Yul sale.  For those who don't know, this A-
Beauty retailer in NYC rotates its weekly deal.  Sign up for emails to be alerted.  Code for discount is 20PYUNKANGYUL

unnamed (11).jpg

Julep direct

Returning items to Sephora might be getting more difficult From the Walll Street Journal Jan. 26, 2018 “Some retailers monitor return fraud in-house, but Best Buy and others pay The Retail Equation to track and score each customer’s return behavior for both in-store and online purchases. The service also works with Home Depot Inc., J.C. Penney Co., Sephora and Victoria’s Secret. Some retailers use the system only to assess returns made without a receipt.”

I hope Sephora Associates stop blithely telling us to "Ju...

I hope Sephora Associates stop blithely telling us to "Just buy that $90 jar and return it if it doesn't work!"

Re: I hope Sephora Associates stop blithely telling us to "Ju...

I hate returning things so there is no way I am letting a sales rep talk me into paying $90 for something I'm unsure about. I always wondered if that tactic actually worked on people. Considering they still use it, I guess it would have to, right?

@muddlepup TRE has been used by sephora for a few years now.  It's nothing new but it's definitely made me hold onto receipts longer, and another good reason to shop online vs in store since your online receipt is always available.  

@itscarinwrote:

@muddlepup TRE has been used by sephora for a few years now.  It's nothing new but it's definitely made me hold onto receipts longer, and another good reason to shop online vs in store since your online receipt is always available.  

Never even knew! It won’t change my buying habits (or returning either) but I  will def keep those receipts close by!

I know this has been the norm for a couple years now, at least with return without receipt. I used to be able to return items w/o receipts, no problem. Thankfully it never got to the point where I got declined (and my returns aren't excessive), but I want to say about 3 years ago I returned a couple things w/o receipt and the girl told me about how they use a 3rd party system now and to be careful because you can be banned from making returns for a year.

Do you know if this will also happen with items being returned with receipts?

2 Replies