Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

oo35mm is having a 20% off Pyunkang Yul sale.  For those who don't know, this A-
Beauty retailer in NYC rotates its weekly deal.  Sign up for emails to be alerted.  Code for discount is 20PYUNKANGYUL

unnamed (11).jpg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Julep direct

Returning items to Sephora might be getting more difficult From the Walll Street Journal Jan. 26, 2018 “Some retailers monitor return fraud in-house, but Best Buy and others pay The Retail Equation to track and score each customer’s return behavior for both in-store and online purchases. The service also works with Home Depot Inc., J.C. Penney Co., Sephora and Victoria’s Secret. Some retailers use the system only to assess returns made without a receipt.”

I hope Sephora Associates stop blithely telling us to "Ju...

I hope Sephora Associates stop blithely telling us to "Just buy that $90 jar and return it if it doesn't work!"

Re: I hope Sephora Associates stop blithely telling us to "Ju...

I hate returning things so there is no way I am letting a sales rep talk me into paying $90 for something I'm unsure about. I always wondered if that tactic actually worked on people. Considering they still use it, I guess it would have to, right?

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@muddlepup TRE has been used by sephora for a few years now.  It's nothing new but it's definitely made me hold onto receipts longer, and another good reason to shop online vs in store since your online receipt is always available.  

@itscarinwrote:

@muddlepup TRE has been used by sephora for a few years now.  It's nothing new but it's definitely made me hold onto receipts longer, and another good reason to shop online vs in store since your online receipt is always available.  

Never even knew! It won’t change my buying habits (or returning either) but I  will def keep those receipts close by!

I know this has been the norm for a couple years now, at least with return without receipt. I used to be able to return items w/o receipts, no problem. Thankfully it never got to the point where I got declined (and my returns aren't excessive), but I want to say about 3 years ago I returned a couple things w/o receipt and the girl told me about how they use a 3rd party system now and to be careful because you can be banned from making returns for a year.

Do you know if this will also happen with items being returned with receipts?

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

It looks like it @Maria88... the third party, The Retail Equation (TRE) in Irvine, Calif., tracks ALL returns and makes decisions based on that. I know if I’m not sure about a color, like foundation, I’ll order several different ones and return the ones that won’t work. I’ve never been “declined” but who knows?

799AFE00-225C-478E-8869-DB8B87A4ACB6.jpeg

8D0D9EDB-88C6-4B33-B566-E8358FEC6776.jpeg

F1C3A4E6-3B8C-4ECF-B16C-5C59DF994860.jpeg

0D37F3FC-724D-4CEF-98C4-169C13F7A45E.jpeg

MAC Cosmetics via Nordstrom. I've read the palette GWP might also be available at Macys during their beauty event next week. 

IMG_2214.PNG

Boscia Dorect

Sorry if this is a repeat but Ebates is at 8% for Sephora!!!

For all of you prom-goers out there:

Tagging in @irisolano as she had a prom question the other day.

If you have one near you, this may be helpful!

Maybelline Holographic Prismatic Highlighter is marked down to $1.88 on Amazon as an add-on product

IMG_2212.PNG

Thanks, I wanted to try it.

Thanks, I wanted to try it.

Zoya direct:

SSDuos

Butter London direct, ends tonight 3/12 at 11:59 pm pst:

unnamed-18.jpg

1 Reply
testing