Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

So far I was able to pull up Geranium and Walnut Hand Cream and Blackberry and Bay Shower Oil.

Same, + the body cream. 

Had Earl Grey & Cucumber fragrance on my to-buy list for ages, so this was a no-brainer for me. Got a English Oak & Redcurrant Body Creme 175ml with it. Played the game at least a couple dozen times, and all I was getting was a shower oil, a hand creme and the above. I wonder what other options are available. 

I also wrote down in my calendar they did it on June 12....

I also wrote down in my calendar they did it on June 12. I know that's no consolation now, but I hope you get to it first then for a 100ml cologne 😊

MYZM, as of this morning it also had free full size lotio...

MYZM, as of this morning it also had free full size lotion of Engish Oak and Redcurrant. I'm sorry if it's not showing up anymore, I know you were waiting on the good stuff, but I can say, no free cologne was showing up this morning.

@mztm US website?

Yes it is on JM (at least US site) direct @lachaton.

3C177BAA-0EAE-4724-B5D4-F783B4BA5656.png

Jouer

TJ MAXX online (shipping is free)

nars.jpg

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Julep mystery box. Over $100 value for $24.99

Screenshot_2018-02-14-10-47-52-1.png

EB25.jpg

Zoya

1161011.750x750b.jpg

Urban Decay direct

UDlogo_header_20170829.jpgv2-VdayGWP_Email_021418_02.gifVdayGWP_Email_021418.fw_r3_c1.png

Jo Malone Catch me if you can Game is up!!!

Free item with $65.00 purchase 😕

I played for the last 30 minutes trying to see the prizes available... 

All full-sized items

- English Oak & Redcurrant body creme 175ml

- Blackberry & Bay Shower Oil 250ml

- Peony & Blush Suede Shower Oil 250ml

- Nutmeg & Ginger Bath Oil 250ml

- Geranium & Walnut Hand Cream 50ml

Thanks for the additional codes @rbkh and @Luvstravel I finally picked up Peony & Blush Suede. I got English Oak & Redcurrant Body Creme 175 ml and Peony & Blush Body Creme 15 ml deluxe sample for free. The Jo Malone offer is limited to one per order saying nothing about how many orders. AMEX $25 offer says multiple transactions are acceptable so I'm going for another full size freebie!!!!! So for $101 I will get 2-30ml colognes, 2-full size freebies (shower oil/body creme), 2-15ml Peony & blush Suede Body Cremes, and 4 sample vials of cologne using MrRebates.

I love a good deal 😉

I love a good deal 😉

Gah, I wish I could get the Nutmeg & Ginger oil...I've played for over an hour today and haven't seen it once. Ah well, just a sign that I don't need to buy anything anyways lol. Congrats to anyone that got it!

Hm...pretty much just oils...I think I will pass this time.  I was hoping they'd have perfumes again this year 😄 

Ladies, be sure to check your AMEX offers that goes well with this promo: $25 back after $125+ spend at JoMalone online through 2/28!

I like the way we all think. I played on all my different...

I like the way we all think. I played on all my different devices and was happy enough with the full size body creme plus I addeded JANWELCOME18 to get a free small body creme. So for $70 I was happy with my Orange Bitters 30ml cologne, English Oak and Redcurrant 175ml body creme, Peony and Blush Suede 15ml body creme!
testing