Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Zoya direct.
SMOOCH

Dermstore:

20% off with code FRIEND

They carry Herbivore, Sunday Riley, and many more high end, and natural brands.

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

They do have a good selection but the shipping takes forever and returns are such a hassle. I ordered from them three times and it was painful. Promised myself never again but this is tempting 🤦‍♀️

That's good to know. I haven't had returns & lately shipp...

That's good to know. I haven't had returns & lately shipping is super fast, however getting credit/points for product reviews has had me email them twice in two months to see what's up.

I loooove Dermstore! So many brands are included in this...

I loooove Dermstore! So many brands are included in this sale. I just wish they did subscriptions to Skinceuticals. (((sigh)))

Re: I loooove Dermstore! So many brands are included in this...

They carry tons of brands, even more niche ones, and have coupons decently often. Quick shipping and good return policy too.

Colourpop:Screenshot_2018-02-13-15-19-33-1.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Boscia direct

Does anyone have a referral link to Billie (the razor subscription service)?

Just got an email from ACW, 60% off final clearance.
It's a bit hard to find it, so I went up to sale then on the far right is final clearance. It's interesting to browse. Anything from drugstore to high end, some decent deals.
I've ordered once from here, a few Nars items. 
Warehouse overstock, blemished items, etc. So make sure you read descriptions. It's a personal choice sort of thing. Just a few pages in the sale section and already seeing Too Faced, Urban Decay, Nars and MAC for the 60% off.
Also, just note that U/B stands for unboxed.
All unused though.

Capture_2018_02_12_19_26_02_159.png

Apparently, there is a jo malone catch me if you can game that you can get a chance to win 100ml perfumes. 

I missed it.... anyone knows if it will come back tomorrow? 

I think it still says coming soon.  I did it last year though and it was an amazing deal!

it shows the promotion is closed now for me. 

It was amazing deal @Madeline7.  I think it was you that let us know about it last year.  🙂  Looking forward to this year.

Free Peonies Nightlight Wallflower Plug & Fresh Cut Lilacs Fragrance Refill with any purchase today only at Bath & Body Works! (Plus, free shipping on orders over $40)

Use code BLOSSOM .

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 9.11.02 PM.png

Not sure if this was posted already but today is the last day to get a free surprise gift from Wet n' Wild with any $40 purchase.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 9.06.41 PM.png

Hi Everyone!!!

I am getting some pm's about the Barneys event. 

It is in March, I will make a post about referral gifts and all of the info when I am allowed too!

I do know there will be a ton of Sisley gifts for my referral and maybe something else too 😉

Hold tight.

xoxo

Neicy

You can always get the thread started now and add details as they come in. At least that should cut back on some messages. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

At Ulta Makes me wonder if the palette will be one of the weekly wows at Sephora this week? 🤔

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Im surprised that palette is still available for sale.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I'm not. I buy a lot of Urban Decay Palettes and that one just never interested me. Even on sale, I do not want it. They will probably still be trying to sell the rest of them in 2020.

testing