Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yay! Thanks for letting me know @sarahshter

Purcosmetics dot com

Mystery bag is $20; use code SLICKDEALSPUR to bring the price down to $12.50.

Shipping is only free with orders of $40 or more... but, at least that's before any discount codes. Two bags will come up to $25 + free shipping!Screenshot_20180123-172043.png

This looks like such a good deal!! Too bad it’s a $9.99 flat rate for shipping to Canada... it’s strange that they don’t show the new order total (after taxes etc) before asking for CC 😕

@Guessgal

It doesn't seem to be working quite as nicely today; it's taking $7.50 off the first one, but the second one is still full price. Net is now 2 for $32.50 (and I am seeing that in my cart before proceeding through checkout and entering CC info).

I'm also realizing that I never received an order confirmation after my order yesterday. There is a pending charge on my CC though, so I guess we'll see if mine ships or not...

Oh I see. Thanks for the update @RGbrown. I guess I’ll hold back and think about it a bit!

Does anyone know if there is a chance of getting different items in the bag, or are they all the same?

@Maria88

I haven't paid much attention to the last couple of PUR mystery bags, but the one I did keep an eye on and watch unboxings of, most everything was the same, with minor variances in color selection.

@RGbrown Thank you for posting this.  Ebates is currently 7.5% cash back at PUR

Last call! Zoya mystery boxes are still available until the 26th or while supplies last.

Buy three polishes and use code MYST38 to add the box to your cart. $120 value.

Screenshot_20180105-131539.png

Zoya also revealed one item in the box today: Brighton, a nude holo!Screenshot_20180123-164725.png

Screenshot_20180123-164736.png

@RGbrown  I love that!  Hopefully they'll ship mine soon.

@Ispend2much6

I had almost completely forgotten about it since I ordered when it first came out lol. But, they should be shipping on the 26th...finally!

I'm definitely interested to see the color...nudes aren't typically my jam, but holo...yeeeessssss, love. But on the other hand, Zoya isn't really know for their holos, so I'm curious to see how this one turns out!

Please, comment if used.

ULTA.jpg

If you get a one in the mail, double check your code, I got two different ones!

Thank you so much! Code used 😘

Nordstrom cardholders

(They offer both credit and debit cards, so if you don't want to affect your credit, the debit card is quick and easy to get; they frequently have nice bonus offers to get you to sign up for a card as well, though I'm not sure what the current offer may be)

Their base rewards program isn't all that rewarding (I think it pays out at $10 for every $1000 spent or something ridiculous like that), but these bonus deals make it nice enough to take advantage of from time to time!

Screenshot_20180123-120428.png

PS - checked with nordstrom and this was a one time offer sent to random customers via email 

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Used mine the moment I got it! Got some great beauty deals online at Nordstrom Rack! Kind of pisses me off that they charge for shipping while it’s free at Nordstrom.com but for the deals I got I’ll let it slide.. this time! 😜

SpaceNK has updated their sale page and the By Terry pale...

SpaceNK has updated their sale page and the By Terry palettes are both back in Stock along with Kevin Aucoin trio palette.

Re: SpaceNK has updated their sale page and the By Terry pale...

@Luvstravel   My Neo Trio palette came today, thanks so much for the heads up! I was really bummed out when Sephora cancelled my order priced at $25.. Space NK had it for $14.50 so I’m not even mad anymore!

Check you emails too; I got a $5 unique code coupon from them today!

Thank you @Luvstravel just ordered the Summer Love Palette. Great price!

2 Replies
testing