Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Oh darn @Milou07! I don't live close to a l'occitaine but I was there yesterday. I looked at the rifle products, they are super pretty but didn't buy any. 

This is on the anastasia website and there is free shipping
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 1.48.30 PM.png

Does anyone know the free shipping code? For me it says only over 25$ and the eyeshadow palette comes to 20 

Free shipping is available with orders that total $25 or higher.  Not presently aware of any other existing codes.

Gotcha thanks for letting me know 🙂

Screenshot_20180120-131558.png

Saw this on Beauty Budget Collection on Instagram, put in code THANKS10 to get free shipping and $10 off, it made this item free.  I hope it works, since I didn't have to add any payment information.

Thank you for posting!  I was able to get the small mineral veil, the free brush, and the birthday gift (free gen nude liquid lipstick in your choice of shade)!  Fingers crossed it all goes through!  🙂 

@Nikkihas3girls:  Thanks to you and to beautybudgetcollection for posting!  I wasn't fast enough for the cream shadow, but I tried it with the $10 Small Mineral Veil and it worked; received my order confirmation as well.  Site seems to be down now -- guess they quickly caught on.  😉

Awesome! I'm happy you were able to get something, fingers crossed that they don't cancel them!  😁

Anonymous Insider

@MlleCC Thanks for the $10 mineral veil tip. I managed to place an order after your post. Site was very slow but it appears to have gone through...at least so far!

Anonymous Insider

This is showing as full price for me so the code makes it $9 and I'm getting charged for shipping. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if they've just fixed it.

Thanks for posting though. 🙂

@Anonymous  I'm getting charged for shipping also.

Went into Target last night (Metreon in San Francisco) and ALL Pixi products were on clearance (marked down 15% or more).

Not sure if this is all Targets, checked the app and didn’t see anything, but I’ve definitely noticed that it’s become harder and harder to find at least certain Pixi products, with some stores missing the line all together.  Maybe this is a sign that some/all Targets won’t be carrying the line anymore? So if you like any of their products it’s probably worth a run to your store to see if you can pick them up on the cheap! 

This is definitely store specific as the only ones marked down at our local store were a couple of makeup items - a blush, maybe two bronzers, and a couple of eye shadow palettes. Everything else is still full price locally. 

@etscore1  Welcome back!

Thanks @Ispend2much6! I’ve been popping my e-head in more recently. 😊

Algenist (direct) 

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.18.19 AM.png

Bath and Body works last day for the semi annual sale. Plus $10 off of $40 in store only boo. Select 3 wicks are on sale for $12.50. They have some new scents in there that's really tempting. 

Spoiler
1p.png1g.png

Origins direct:

originsfreeeyecream.PNG

Fine print:

Spoiler

Offer expires 1/22/18 at 6:00 AM EST or while supplies last. Offer available to US residents only at Origins.com. Offer not valid at Origins Retail Stores, Department Stores, Department Store websites, Ulta store locations, Ulta.com, Sephora store locations or Sephora.com. Offer automatically applied at checkout on Origins.com with your purchase of $65 or more. Only one offer per order. Offer may not be used in combination with any other offer or discount. Applicable purchase amount does not include the purchase of eGift cards; Gift cards; sales tax; shipping and handling; items noted as not eligible; items that are not in stock at the time of purchase; pending purchases or purchases made prior to the start of the offer or after the offer ends. All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

Tarte

Free S&H this weekend 

Code HEARTTARTE gets you an additional 15% off including sales items

5% ebates

tarte.PNGtarte1.giftarte2.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt, this is a great buy!  Thank you! I need to stop looking at this thread, I am going to own 100 highlighters!

3 Replies
testing