cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Thanks. I knew if I waited long enough today, somebody wo...

Thanks. I knew if I waited long enough today, somebody would have a coupon code to go with their free shipping. Just needed one item, so it worked out well with free shipping.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

L'OCCITANE direct: 

FREE Exclusive Rifle Paper Co. Gift!* USE CODE SOOTHE. SHOP NOW. Get Shea Butter Limited Edition Treats for FREE!* USE CODE SOOTHE. SHOP NOW.

Fine print:

Spoiler
*Free Standard Shipping on any $25 order before applicable taxes and fees. Valid January 19, 2018 – January 21, 2018 only. Excludes AK, HI & PR. Limit one order per customer. Valid in USA only.
*SOOTHE offer is valid in USA only, January 19, 2018 -January 21, 2018 only, while supplies last. Earn one 0.35oz Pure Shea Butter with any $45 purchase, two 0.35oz Pure Shea Butters with any $85 purchase, and a set of three 0.35oz Pure Shea Butters with any $120 purchase excluding taxes, shipping, and sale items. Valid online and in L’OCCITANE Boutiques. Not valid in L’OCCITANE outlets or Wholesale partners. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount. No reissue or reimbursement for lost or void voucher. No cash value. No cash back. Not applicable to prior purchases, gift cards, shipping fees or taxes. L'OCCITANE reserves the right to substitute another gift of comparable value. Use code SOOTHE at checkout.

Laura Geller has her holiday collection for 75% off plus the code JAN30 works for an extra 30% off. There are also some free gifts depending on how much you spend.IMG_3032.PNG

IMG_3033.PNG

There are some unbelievable deals here! 

The Body Shop (Direct)IMG_3588.PNG

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

30% off at Jouer Direct with code JOUER30! Including all holiday sets. ❤️❤️❤️

$6 aromatherapy at Bath & Body Works as part of the Semi-Annual Sale.

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 9.47.29 PM.png

If your man likes American Crew and other related brands (I know mine does!) then these sale items would make great Valentine's Day gifts! (on RueLaLa)

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 9.43.03 PM.png

Free shipping on all online orders from Urban Outfitters. Also, if you are a student, you can get an extra 10% off!

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 9.38.37 PM.png

Benefit is having a flash sale. 25% off of brow kits and free shipping over $35 with the code SALE35.

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 9.35.01 PM.png

Wet n' Wild has free shipping on all orders over $18 and a free sample of the Photo Focus Foundation with any purchase.

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 9.27.18 PM.png

Influenster let me know about this deal. I'm not familiar with the brand but maybe someone on here likes them! 🙂

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 9.26.20 PM.png

Laura Geller (Direct)

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Use code JAN30 for an additional 30% off!  and Mr Rebates is 6% cb. 

Nudestix:Screenshot_2018-01-19-16-37-47-1.png

20% off top brands at Skinstore (+8% cash back through Ebates) + a gift with $100. Code: PREMIER

Dermstore direct is having a Winter Essentials Sale on all best-selling winter products. Everything up to 20% off with code WINTER! There are too many fabulous brands to post. Placing an order for SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic now! ❤️❤️❤️

Yes they have been having this sale for a few days now. If you wish to save a bit more, use Ebates: they usually have at least 4% cash back. And happy shopping 🦄

All ABH Matte bullet lipsticks are about to go on sale for $5 at ABH direct 😮  (no eyeshadow purchase necessary)

Any suggestion on getting FREE shipping while purchasing only two lipsticks?

Thank you!

Belk (Direct) - Plus free shipping on all beauty purchase.

testing