|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Black Dahlia Lacquer

Small : $30; Medium: $50, Large: $75Small : $30; Medium: $50, Large: $75

http://blackdahlialacquer dot com/2018-lucky-bags/

Full deets in the spoiler!

(You can even give them notes on likes/dislikes, giving you a better shot at liking your bag!) 

Spoiler
Product Description

Black Dahlia Lacquer is offering limited edition Lucky Bags! This is our first time offering Lucky Bags, and if they prove popular may be offered again next year. Following in the Japanese New Year tradition of offering fukubukuro bags, or discounted mystery lucky bags, Black Dahlia Lacquer will offer Lucky Bags in three sizes.  

Lucky Bags may include any polish we currently sell on our Web site in either size, previously retired or limited edition shades, polish featured in our subscription bags, unreleased polish, mystery polish, as well as top and base coats, nail treatments such as cuticle eliminator or quick dry drops, and cuticle oil in current or unreleased scents. Some bags will also include gift cards worth $5 to $25. Each bag may contain more value and items than promised. Bags will contain different items and no two bags will be the same even among Lucky Bags of the same size. Shipping is free for all bags.

We will make sure there are no duplicates if you order more than one bag, however, we won't be offering the level of customization usually available for our mystery bags. Though each bag won't be fully customized, we'll do our best to include polish types or colors requested in brief order notes. (With mystery bags, we generally allow very specific requests such as for dark purple polishes with glitter, and while we're unable to offer as much customization, we'll welcome brief suggestions in the order notes such as "Love holos, anything blue and citrus scented cuticle oil," or "Prefer pastel shades, glitter top coats, don't care for orange or purple polish and would love clear base coats.") You can also note any preferred duplicates with multiple bag purchases. (Such as preferring to receive as many top coats or red polishes as possible, even if there are duplicates.)

The following three bags are available:

Small Bag: This $30 bag contains a minimum of seven items with a retail value of at least $55. 

Medium Bag: This $50 bag contains a minimum of 14 items with a retail value of at least $100.

Large Bag: This $75 bag contains at least 20 items worth at least $165.

The Lucky Bags will only be available to purchase through Sunday, January 21. We anticipate having enough stock, but quantities are limited so the sale could end sooner if we've sold all available Lucky Bags. Coupon codes or other discounts are not valid on our Lucky Bags. Lucky Bags will ship within one week of the order date. The Lucky Bag photo shows only a small sampling of items that will be included in each bag.

SPACE NK sale section

NK.jpg

its out of stock 😭

I'm sorry, it's Tropical Sunset that's in Stock for $20.

I'm sorry, it's Tropical Sunset that's in Stock for $20.

It's back in stock now.

It's back in stock now.

I got the tan flash cruise one, also 20 bucks + redeemed my birthday gift. Now I just need the Chantecaille trio to go on a deeper sale.Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 11.27.31 PM.png

I'm glad you posted this, I had first bought the Savannah...

I'm glad you posted this, I had first bought the Savannah palette, then went back and got this palette also. Two palettes for less than one original. Love great bargains!

Re: I'm glad you posted this, I had first bought the Savannah...

I feel bad for people who got these in their Beautylish lucky bags with $80 claimed value. 

Thanks. Used SHIP30 for free shipping! What a deal :)

Thanks. Used SHIP30 for free shipping! What a deal 🙂

Your welcome @Fresa20.

Your welcome @fresa20.

RE: Thanks. Used SHIP30 for free shipping! What a deal :)

Thank you so much for the free shipping code!

Kat Von D Beauty .com single use coupon from IMATS...20% off plus free shipping. Expires 1/28/2018

IMATSLA-29P-4SL-QZW-W99 

IMG_0300.JPG

Thank you! Used!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Amazing deal from Lancome Direct.

Will be checking this out - thanks!

Will be checking this out - thanks!

At IPSY - 

balm.PNGbalmm.PNG

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt Just scored that! Awesome deal!

Free Shipping

Origins (direct)Offer expires 1/18/17 at 6:00 AM EST or while supplies lastOffer expires 1/18/17 at 6:00 AM EST or while supplies last

TJ MAXX direct free shipping today from 12 pm to 10 pm ES...

TJ MAXX direct free shipping today from 12 pm to 10 pm EST. Use code PJPARTY. if you missed out on the Kevyn Aucoin Neo trio palettes,TJ MAXX has it for $24.99. it's always out of stock when it was in sale so i kinda want to research zbout it and maybe pick it up. Also if you've been waiting to pick up a clarisonic 1 or 2, they are also discounted $89-99! Much better pricing than ULTA $99 for clarisonic 1.

Olé Henriksen direct. Use freeshipping to get free shipping. PM me with an email address and we can both get $15 off (not sure if there’s a minimum to spend as it doesn’t say). E1BDA45D-EC1E-4EDA-90A6-56ED87502EEB.png

They’re usually $22 each

testing