Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Olé Henriksen direct. Use freeshipping to get free shipping. PM me with an email address and we can both get $15 off (not sure if there’s a minimum to spend as it doesn’t say). E1BDA45D-EC1E-4EDA-90A6-56ED87502EEB.png

They’re usually $22 each

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Julep Direct

MAC Fix+ is back out with their LE Scents in Rose, Lavender, and Coconut (minus Ylang-Ylang this time around).   Back when they first came out and I missed out on the Lavender - I spent $58 on eBay to get it -__- but boyyy did I love it! Going to stock up this time around!

Screenshot_2018-01-14-09-14-29.png

Both Nordstrom and Macy's have the snow ball kit with all three scents in 1 oz sizes for $15 on sale. Nordstrom has free shipping. 

BBW 3-Wick Candles:

Spring/Summer: $12.95

Winter $6.25 - $12.25

Marc Jacobs Beauty

Enter code MJB50 Offer ends on 1/16/18 at 11:59 PM PSTEnter code MJB50 Offer ends on 1/16/18 at 11:59 PM PST

Macy's (Direct) is having their One Day Sale and they are offering a Clinique set for $15 and includes a $10 gift card for your next Clinique purchase. Plus, free shipping on all beauty.IMG_3561.PNG

Already gone!

Bobbi Brown direct

Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 11.01.45 AM.png

30% OFF Skin Watchers (Korean Skin Care) CODE: LOVESW30

Screenshot_2018-01-12-13-55-52.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

20% off with google express app “appsave20”

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Holy cow, google express still shows some old sale prices too!

These went up to $19.xx on Ulta's site a week or two agoThese went up to $19.xx on Ulta's site a week or two ago

This went on sale for one day as if it were one of the Daily Deals (but it wasn't listed as such)...my sis loves this line so I had been thinking about getting it for her, and then poof...not on sale anymoreThis went on sale for one day as if it were one of the Daily Deals (but it wasn't listed as such)...my sis loves this line so I had been thinking about getting it for her, and then poof...not on sale anymore

I tried google express for an ulta product and it said it's not available in my area. I'll try again another time but how exactly is it supposed to work? Google has a warehouse with the items? Who has the items and who delivers it?

@spadersgirlGoogle does not have any product.  They go to the nearest Ulta and pick up the item for you, which means that if your Ulta is sold out of a certain widget, that widget won't be available to google express when they go to pick it up, either.  When they can't find your widget they either cancel it or substitute the item for something else, depending on which option you picked in the event they were unable to locate a product for you.  The items are delivered to you by Google Express.  They have cars that look like this:

google-express-van.png

Oh! That's so awesome! Thank you 😄 I'll definitely try again soon.

Darn! It doesnt show the new butter london glazen blushes and highlighter 😞 

Ooh yay! I’ve been ordering through Google express lately and they are way faster than Ulta direct. There was some tab I filled out to link my Ultimate rewards so I think you get points applied too. Thanks @itscarin

I've never used Google Express Checkout but now I'm intrigued. Do you know exactly where I can find the tab to add my ultimate rewards info? I can't seem to find it. 

@natalyf Using the app, go to settings > loyalty programs > Ulta > enter it > save.  Done!  You have to use the app to get the 20% off though.

@AnneMCC You definitely get points for your purchase.  And the best part is you get points for the full price of your purchase + you get 20% off!

testing