Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

My sugarfina $65 fukubukuro bag came in today and I wasn't sure if I should share here or in the hauls thread... but anyways here it is! I calculated the value to about $132 but more importantly I love pretty much all the candies here! I'm not a fan of the rum snowballs but I know the hubster will gobble them up with no problem 😉

20180111_132707.jpg

my fukubukuro bag arrived yesterday and our bags are pretty similar !20180112_172725.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Your bag looks awesome @myxducky! Extra peach Bellini is always good 😉

Definitely! I hadn't tried the peach bellini before but was really wanting so I was super excited to get them in my bag 😄

It looks so beautiful! I am super excited to get mine tomorrow. Do you know if the alcohol ones are actually alcohol? I am currently pregnant so hopefully they didn't send me many of those. Though I do like them and Im sure they will wait for me post baby. 😃

I think most of the candies only have the flavour but dont actual contain alcohol...bevause the alcohol all pretty much evaporates during the candy making process when it is being boiled. I think the scotch cordials contain alcohol and there are a fee other candies that contain alcohol, but I think theyd be labelled 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@Maria88  I am not sure but it might be worth sending sugarfina an email just to be safe! A couple of them say "infused with..." so I would assume they have small amounts of alcohol in them. You can definitely taste it more in some than others, for example the champagne bears and roses taste like champagne and wine, but the blood orange negronies don't taste alcoholic at all.

Both! I like seeing deal hauls here, but I think posting all hauls to the haul thread is also a good idea.

Conceal it...........(don't feel it - ugh, thanks Elsa!)

lg.PNG

Want that new Fenty lippie? 

but don't want to pay S&H?   

Would like assurance that you'll get a sample with your order? 

Well then, here you go!

fb.PNG

fenty.PNGfb1.PNG

And, the code almost spells out a cuss word. Bonus points!

@ZombieMetroAnt LOL😂😂 good one👍🏻👍🏻D2538876-A157-414A-80BE-0632339E58C8.gif

You're killing me, Smalls. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Ladies I just noticed on Ebates that one not only gets 4% cash back for Skinstore but there is a code for 25% off site wide. I checked and it worked for Sunday Riley and REN. So if you need anything from that site, it’s a good deal to use.

From Cirque direct. I highly recommend their polishes. @veronika23

E93E7357-DD98-40CD-8AE9-D0A0F11FBC62.jpeg

NICE!  I wanna try them out!  Maybe they'll have some "Coronation" left @pixiedust2 Smiley Wink  

Thanks for the tag @pixiedust2! Got the email this morning. You getting the blue one... Clink!???  It's a pass for me. Usually buy from a Canadian retailer to save on shipping... well except for Clink which I bought from Live Love Polish. 😄  I'm still kicking myself for missing out on Coronation. Ugh. I second pixie's recommendation. They are one of my favorite brands!

@veronika23 I’m thinking about it!  I just got 4 colors from ILNP and I’m trying to save money 😂 check out swatches of ILNP Downpour 🤯 it’s amazeballs! Almost glows. Looks like electric, glowing blurple. The shift between blue and purple is incredible. I’ll take pics when I wear it again. 

You need it @pixiedust2!!! 😄  Oh I like the color of that one but not the specs in it. Not a huge fan of that 😞

JO MALONE

(Direct)B6DCA7E1-79FE-4BC0-86B1-ADE906E5FC0A.jpeg

L’ OCCITANE OUTLET STORES CD0C6733-7702-43E4-8BD6-22DD1B26A9FC.jpeg

1 Reply
testing