Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

The Body Shop (Direct)IMG_3554.PNG

Birchbox (Direct)They have the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream in stock for those that have been looking for it!They have the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream in stock for those that have been looking for it!

Bobbi Brown (direct)Offer ends on 1/15/2018 at 11:59 PM PT.Offer ends on 1/15/2018 at 11:59 PM PT.

B-glowing (Direct) is offering 26% off $60 Beauty Editor's Pick with code BEAUTYEDITORS. This week picks include certain products from Glamglow, By Terry, Kevyn Aucoin, and more. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Is this in lieu of the beauty cue? Anyway $50 buying at neimans

SkinStore Direct: (or 25% off anything + 10% rebate through EBates)

Glamglow (Direct)IMG_3545.PNG

L’OCCITANE

(Direct)76562A6D-228C-430D-8571-67F3A91314F4.jpeg

75+ stores with 10% Cash Back through Ebates 1/12/18 only. Full list on their website. Tons of directs are included. Ulta and Sephora are not, but Blue Mercury, Neimans, and Saks, others are. 

B8CA31D4-84F9-44AB-B4CB-AF224F77D203.jpeg

Paula's Choice (Direct)IMG_3542.PNG

@juliehnguyen  I wish I could get into her brand; I know a lot of people love it, but it just never clicked with me.  What products do you like?

Anonymous Insider

Even though I wish they came in prettier bottles and all (I know, I know!) I really love what PC products have done for my skin so yeah I'm one of those people who do love the brand.

I really like the RESIST 2% BHA liquid (it's less oily feeling than the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA) and the Barrier Repair moisturiser with retinol has a nice light feel (but I'll switch to the Skin Recovery Moisturiser if I need something a bit heavier in the winter, with a couple of drops of the retinol booster) and the Ultra Light Super Antioxidant serum works well for my skin. Plus I use the Vitamin C booster and the hyaluronic acid and niacinamide boosters - though I'm going to try the ones from The Ordinary to see how they compare just to save some money.

The products that haven't worked for my skin are the Pure Radiance Skin Brightening treatment, the Resist Super Antioxidant serum and the Weekly Retexturizing Foaming 4% BHA treatment (my skin's sensitive). I've also tried the Radiance Renewal Mask and Brightening Essence but didn't notice any difference in my skin - but I'm using lots of other products so it may just be that I'm getting most of the ingredients elsewhere.

If you're shopping direct with PC and have AmEx they've had $10 off $50 deals recently to combine with the offer above.

Very interesting thoughts on her products @Anonymous. See I really love the pure radiance skin brightening treatment and the brightening essence is my HG.  I also love the radiance renewal mask and the calming serum and toner.  I use those right after I use my illuminage since it makes my skin red and flaky.  Man does that thing hurt but I'm seeing great results...   I think Paula's choice is either a hit or miss but since I have dry sensitive skin her products really have helped my skin.  

Anonymous Insider

Yes, really interesting to hear which products other people like @sarahshter! For me, I think there was just something in the Pure Radiance Skin Brightening treatment that my skin reacted to. I think I might have loved the Radiance Renewal Mask and the Brightening Essence if I'd just used them before I'd found other products that do similar things for my skin...and when I hear good reviews it always makes me want to give things another try! So many other products have been great for my skin though. I agree the brand is definitely worth trying.

Do tell me more about your illuminage? Is that the skin smoothing laser?

I personally do not use any of her products (well product) anymore @Ispend2much6. I just never unsubscribed from getting emails and I know a lot of people like her products, so I just posted it. LOL 

I did try her Niacinamide booster awhile ago and for the first few days I was patch testing it, my skin seemed like it was loving it. I noticed a reduction in redness but then by the fourth day (if I recall correctly), I had breakouts all over my right cheek! I threw away the bottle right at that moment! Up until today, I'm afraid to try out any of her products. My skin, similar to yours, just didn't "click" well with her formulation. 

Marc Jacobs Beauty (Direct)IMG_3541.PNG

My favourite deal of all time. This is for all you optimum point collectors. I’m glad they are doing this before the merge, but I’m sure they are doing it because they want people to start from scratch with their new point system. Regardless, I have made my wish list. Any suggestions for must haves from stila, urban decay or nars would be appreciated ladies

I’m a fan of it cosmetics brushes. I got this set and they are full size. This is Canadian $$$ Here is the link if anyone is interested.

urban outfitters direct. one time use code for 20% off $5...

urban outfitters direct. one time use code for 20% off $50+ purchase: N64D5T3YNQR. expires in 7 days.

Here's something too cute to pass up

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 4.19.02 PM.png

That's at Beautyhabit and the minimum meets the free shipping threshold. B-glowing is offering the same one plus a primer with a $60 P&J purchase, but I think that falls below the free ship minimum and P&J sale items don't count toward GWP. I guess, depending on what you're planning to buy, it's one of those 6-of-one-half-dozen-of-another situations. Oh, and, both sites have the P&J spring collect available. (squeal!)

Anonymous Insider

My sugarfina $65 fukubukuro bag came in today and I wasn't sure if I should share here or in the hauls thread... but anyways here it is! I calculated the value to about $132 but more importantly I love pretty much all the candies here! I'm not a fan of the rum snowballs but I know the hubster will gobble them up with no problem 😉

20180111_132707.jpg

1 Reply
testing