Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Wow, thank god you like 'Purity' @ZombieMetroAnt!

@ZombieMetroAnt i love this. 

at the bottom picture, i was going "Purity Septuplets!" 

I got really excited, but it doesn't seem that these are available in Canada. This is good for my wallet, but I'm real sad about missing out in the first kit. It looks amazing 😮 

Nice! There's some products in there I've been wanting to try once I'm finished with my current products. 

These look pretty good, thanks for sharing @ZombieMetroAnt

Origins direct. IMG_7731.PNG

That bag is too cute.

LANCOME 

(Direct)55DBBA16-FB54-4C1D-8017-33491498122F.jpeg

beautydealsbff gave me the tip on Sonia Kashuk clearance...

beautydealsbff gave me the tip on Sonia Kashuk clearance at target! brushes are soft and beautiful. never getting the Sonia kashuk bronzer ever again....invisible creme bronzer lives up to its name, no pigment at all. multiple beauty products are on sale in target so keep an eye out in that aisle. 🙂

Re: beautydealsbff gave me the tip on Sonia Kashuk clearance...

@SnowyZebra21 nice haul!!  I love how you were photographing stuff while in the car.  😄

@drrragon thank you! lol I was taking advantage of the li...

@drrragon thank you! lol I was taking advantage of the lighting! 😄

Re: @drrragon thank you! lol I was taking advantage of the li...

@SnowyZebra21 something tells me it would be super fun to be your sister... maybe we were separated at birth!  I'd love to check out your makeup cabinets!  😲

Re: @drrragon thank you! lol I was taking advantage of the li...

@sarahshter that would be so neat, my real sister isn't into spending money on makeup. So she doesn't understand why I keep adding more to my collection. lol I have a mulitple small boxes filled with new products because they don't fit in my makeup cabinet! I even have the tartlette eyeshadow vault hanging on my wall with 2 palettes in it. 

New Anastasia Beverly Hills items are starting to show up at TJ Maxx. Today I spotted some eyeshadow singles (10k, Smoke, and Brownie) for $3.99, some liquid lipsticks (Sad Girl, Catnip, and Spicy) for $6.99, and concealers. Grab them while you can before jerks start opening them up and ruining them.

I also spotted more Kat von D items at TJ Maxx. The Shade and Light Eye Contour quads are $9.99, the Christmas lipstick set from 2016 was $14.99, and they had individual lipsticks for $6.99. Sadly they were all damaged or used (gross!). 

@teufel- lol @ "Grab them while you can before jerks start opening them up and ruining them."  So true.

I was stoked to find the Giorgio Armani Si perfume oil in Marshall's yesterday.  It's been OOS at ulta for months now and sadly, I don't think it's coming back.  The good news is it was $40 but I found it for $15!

awesome finds at your TJ MAXX! I only found some new kat...

awesome finds at your TJ MAXX! I only found some new kat von d and real technique items. most of the ABH stuff are swatched! that is jsut nasty!

Re: awesome finds at your TJ MAXX! I only found some new kat...

@SnowyZebra21 isn't it disgusting that people will swatch stuff that's for sale, or, was it Swatches before it made it to tjmaxx?   Now I always have to open and look at it before I purchase it.  I bought something a while ago and got home to find it "used" and returning it was a challenge...

@sarahshter Agreed! Especially if its a creme based formula. There's no way to really sanitize that....if you need to swatch, just go find a sephora tester and swatch it for free. There is no need to ruin products for someone else.

Hi what are the shades of katvond lip sets?

@mztm starting from left to right in lipstick picture: Lovecraft, magick, Lolita, and cathedral. ❤️ 

Wow good selection 😁I am well stocked dwith lolita and cathedral 😁

2 Replies
testing