Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Julep direct- add the item to your cart then apply the code. Valid thru 12/14

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

has anyone received their benefit orders from gma deals?( have not heard from them regarding my orders..- was charged yesterday so that means I will soon receive my products? because that's how orders usually get processed..

@SnowyZebra21 have you received yours yet? I remember you saying that you've ordered their brow products so I was just curious if you received them or not..

yes I got them last month. I didn't order any of the item...

yes I got them last month. I didn't order any of the items that were OOS since back orders take a long time to deliver. have you contacted Benefit CS yet? @mezzotown88

Re: yes I got them last month. I didn't order any of the item...

@SnowyZebra21 Oh. I see .. I almost forgot why it was taking longer.. I ordered hoola and hoola light bronzers but those were backordered so that might be the reason why it's taking so long to receive them...If I remember correctly they said it would take 28 days :(...Unfortunately, no I didn't  receive a single email from them.. I will try to contact them tomorrow. Thanks @SnowyZebra21

Re: yes I got them last month. I didn't order any of the item...

You should receive an email from Benefit Cosmetics with the tracking number. I got that email on Nov. 23. I made an order on Nov. 16. So it didn't take that long to receive my items after that shipping confirmation.

true.jpeCapture.PNG

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I have NOT received mine and I can’t get anyone to respond! My order is “pending” on PayPal. Starting to get a little pi$$ed!

Tarte is on Hautelook today!

still going .. i wish they had the holiday collection on sale tho!

Bareminerals has some really nice deals on gift sets today, including ones from this holiday. The code LIPGIFT2017 gives you a free matte liquid lipstick with any order + 20% off regular price items (credit to beautybudgetcollection). Make sure to add the lipstick you want before applying the code. A mini Buki brush is also being loaded automatically in every cart and Ebates has 12% cash back! 

IMG_2926.PNG

IMG_2925.PNG

IMG_2927.PNG

sale was extended through today but looks like there is nothing left 😕

If you're still Sephora shopping, right now Paypal Digital gifts has an offer for buy 2 $50 egift cards and receive $10 off. Search on Ebay to find it

eBay item number:

Boscia Direct

Origins Direct

I've got an Ulta 20% off code that I'm not going to use and wanted to throw out there before Christmas got too close! Please comment when used!

Spoiler
3QO0Z1UWXH63QO0Z1UWXH6

I used it. Thank you 🙂 

Hate the fact that Ulta makes me spend too much 😞 

Stila's written in the star set is back in stock.  I know people have been looking for this so here it is!  https://www.sephora.com/product/written-in-stars-glitter-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-set-P423251?skuId=19...

Alerted by @Gertiegirl, Beauty Con is 70% off with code:...

Alerted by @Anonymous, Beauty Con is 70% off with code: BC70

check out beautydealsbff blog for info on all the Ulta de...

check out beautydealsbff blog for info on all the Ulta deals today and the breakdown of Ulta reward points and 20% off coupon 😘 she posted about this UD holiday palette on sale at Macy's, Ulta, Sephora, and Urban Decay. stack that deal with 20% off coupon and points.

Shop Now

oh bummer! i missed it!

smash.jpg

testing