Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Just saw this in Instagram ads.Just saw this in Instagram ads.

This is good chance if you want to grab some PatMcgrath for 15% off

Great deal from Shu Uemura Art of Hair.

shu.jpg

Zoya direct

Today's dealScreenshot_20171212-164740.png

Tomorrow's deal (probably active now, since the email has gone out already)Screenshot_20171212-164707.png

Julep directScreenshot_20171212-115032.png

missed it! bummer - my sis-in-law just told me she wants nail polishes for xmas.

MAC directScreenshot_20171212-110857.png

Not sure if this has been posted or not but Anastasia Beverly Hills (direct) has several buy one get one free items, and I think free shipping. I know eye shadows are included; I didn't really look at anything else.

I totally took advantage of the anastasia beverly hills b...

I totally took advantage of the anastasia beverly hills buy 1 get 1 free on their website. Free shipping and no tax too! I paid exact $36 for 6 eyeshadows. So excited since I've had my eye on Henna forever and it can't be bought in person at sephora.

I have a 20% off code for Urban Decay that is good until Dec 20th if anyone wants it.

Claimed!

Becca direct has Friends and Family 25% off most items and their Light Chasers 50% off!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yes, I posted it below this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to find 25% off site wide. It’s better than my 20% off as their email subscriber. Light chasers and lipglosses are also 50% off on Sephora (they started the promotion at the same time as Becca direct).

I appreciate you posting this Ispend2much6.  I've purchased from Becca direct before and I thought I was on their mailing list but apparently I'm not because I had no idea this sale was happening.  So thanks! 

@mbm979  You're welcome!  I know Sephora is OOS of the Light Chaser collection from last week's WOW sale, so I was pretty excited to see them discounted on Becca's site.  They did that with the Pressed highlighter sale also; something to watch next time Sephora has Becca on sale, I think.

At the risk of sounding like a moron, how are the Light Chaser highlighters different from the shimmering skin line?  I've never tried them.  I'm thinking of picking up some of the Liquid Crystal gloss too since I've never tried that either.  

@mbm979  I've never bought one, but from the swatches I see online, there's a duochrome effect from most of them.  They also supposedly vary in the amounts of shimmer they give. 

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Macys.com (if you need a new beauty blender) $10

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Sold out 😞

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for posting this muddlepup!  That's a good deal.  Is the orange one any different from the pink one, aside from color?

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I’ve never used an orange one but I ordered two! 😆 Just reading the description it’s the same thing just a different color! Super deal!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

At that price you can't afford NOT to right?  🙂 🙂 

1 Reply
testing