Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Cult Beauty -  The Cult Beauty Box by Caroline Hirons - I think a lot of you wait for this right??? Don't forget your top cash back UK. If you don't have an account here's my referral link if you guys wanna use it.

Spoiler

171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Hero.jpg171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Title.jpg171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Product_1.jpg171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Product_2.jpg171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Product_3.jpg171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Product_4.jpg171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Product_5.jpg171206_CarolineBoxRESEND_email_wk49_Product_6.jpg

I used one of the currency converters, and this box, after VAT is taken off, comes to $241 USD.

Too Faced 6 Days of Merry Makeup - Buy 1 Lip Product, Get...

Too Faced 6 Days of Merry Makeup - Buy 1 Lip Product, Get 1 Free with code: 1LIP2LIP. Today only, select styles apply, 5X use per order, excludes new and sale. (Includes but is not limited to: I Want Kandee Melted Matte, La Crème, Melted Matte, Sweet Peach Lip Gloss, Lip Injection, Lip Injection Extreme [sold out], Lip Insurance Lip Primer, & Melted)

Re: Too Faced 6 Days of Merry Makeup - Buy 1 Lip Product, Get...

I've only tried the Too Faced plumpers; what are some of the favorites from their lippie collection?  How do they taste/smell?

The peach gloss is really great @CookieGirl1! It’s one of my favorite lip products! 🍑 

Thanks!  I love the scent of the Peach line so maybe I'll check them out.

Worth a try now! Papa Don’t Peach is a great neutral everyday shade.

Pur direct:2A244496-C0E6-4410-9B0D-A7E3B19AE366.png

Nordstrom has TONS of beauty products right now going for...

Nordstrom has TONS of beauty products right now going for at least 15% off (like Urban Decay, MAC, and more)! Also some items on sale have been marked down even farther! Lawd help me.

Re: Nordstrom has TONS of beauty products right now going for...

Online, in store, or both?

Online is where I found the deals. I'm not sure if they a...

Online is where I found the deals. I'm not sure if they are in store as well or not.

Re: Nordstrom has TONS of beauty products right now going for...

Yes, they are price matching Macy’s and Belk atm. Have fun shopping 🙌🏻

I just spent a fortune on MAC at Macy's, same deal!

I just spent a fortune on MAC at Macy's, same deal!

Old Navy Super Cash Codes!

I had no idea I had these or that they expire today, but I guess there are 8 hrs left to use them (12/5/17)!  Spoiler below for $50 off when you spend $125 or $30 off when you spend $75.

Spoiler
I'm not going to be around my laptop for the rest of the night. Comment if used pleased!

$50 off $125: L1KVR3N6VKD3

$30 off $75: LZK7GZCXRJGW

Happy shopping!

i totally forgot about my gap cash and let them expire 😞  i had $150 off $300!

GILT CITY: SISLEY VOUCHER

GILT CITY: SISLEY VOUCHER

Re: GILT CITY: SISLEY VOUCHER

@JGSFLA  @Harobedb  I'm not sure if I am seeing the same sale, since Gilt has started to send out specialized voucher offers, but when I go to Gilt's (not Gilt City's,) homepage they have quite a bit of Sisley products straight up on sale, no voucher necessary.

I apologize they have the actual products on there no vou...

I apologize they have the actual products on there no voucher! saw it on giltcity

Yeah, I saw the Sisley stuff on the gilt site. I just don't see the voucher. Thanks. 🙂

I don't see any Sisley vouchers, unless you're referring to the spa, not the products.

PUR Cosmetics has a pretty nice deal!

BOGO Free on 146 items...includes a lot of current items as well as some sale stuff too!

Free shipping at $40 (*before* the discount)

Code: PRIVATEBOGO

//Side note: includes the Eye Polish, which is a lot of fun, and a great deal at $13 each!//

Items are on this page:

purcosmetics dot com/catalog/category/view/id/351

1 Reply
testing