Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

25% off + free shipping at IT direct!

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Colourpop direct, expires Saturday, 11/18.

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 9.25.10 AM.png

@ohheyitscindyk Thanks 🙂

Urban Decay direct for Rockstar members:

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Heads up that this code seems to be one-time use. I was good and only ordered one...then talked myself into one more, but the code won't apply now. 😞

Anthropologie.

Beauty gift provided with any online purchase of $200 or more (excluding shipping and taxes) with one full-price beauty item. Can be combined with other offers. Excludes in-store purchases, previous purchases, and in-store pickup purchases. Online purchase must have items that are ready to ship. Applies to shipment to the contiguous US only. Must select standard shipping at checkout. Excludes express and overnight orders. While supplies last. Gift includes the following items: Leaders Treatment & Renewal Mask, Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Hand Cream, Klorane SOS Serum with Peony, Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream, Nucifera The Balm, Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Bar, Barr Co Lotion, Rosebud Lip Balm, and Tocca Stella EDP.

stila direct: free deluxe-sized mascara, liquid eyeliner, and liquid eyeshadow w/ $60 purchase; ends 11:45pm pst 11/17/17

(p.s. I have this liquid eyeshadow and it is gorgeous! I've even had sephora employees compliment on it c; I also use this liquid eyeliner)

unnamed-9.jpg

sooooo last minute but I'm posting this deal for those pe...

sooooo last minute but I'm posting this deal for those people who wantedthe tarte vault and save little bit of money. Macy's has the tarte vault on their site for $100. not sure if it is still active, but the $10 off every $50 spent promotion should give you back $20 Macy's cash. and they also have a mystery gift bag for every beauty purchase of $50+. so please check first if the cash back still applies to the tarte vault in your cart ! I will keep checking if it is still active. but it is basically getting all 3 palettes for $80 ($27 for each palette)

Ok. - so my Cult Beauty GWP arrived today and I'm SHOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who else got there's? Honestly, if it wasn't for this thread, I never would have known about it! Love you!!!

@TinPanAli Got mine yesterday as well. Love it, one of the best GWP bags I've gotten. I passed up on buying a lot through sephora 20% off to get the GWP and no regrets!! I will use almost everything in it and the few I won't will make great gifts. I was really impressed when I swatched the NYX palette. It's subtler than most of whats on the market right now and that is much more my style. 

Mine was delivered Friday but the mailroom hadn't delivered it up. Finally went down there yesterday to go find it. I love it! Cult beauty goody bags are always amazing for me

I’m supposed to get mine today. Can’t wait! I’m nervous about it though because someone else said they didn’t get theirs 

@TinPanAli  Cult Beauty is awesome!  I'm glad you got the gwp.

Laura Mercier (direct)

Offer ends 11/17/17 at 11:59 PM ESTOffer ends 11/17/17 at 11:59 PM EST

Offer includes 2 Deluxe Samples of Caviar Stick Eye Colours in Au Naturel & Amethyst and Velour Lovers Lip Colours in Coquette & Devotion and a limited edition Laura Mercier cosmetic bag

too bad they don't ship to Canada 😞

YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE, ESTEE LAUDER, AND BUMBLE AND BUMBLE...

YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE, ESTEE LAUDER, AND BUMBLE AND BUMBLE vouchers on gilt city!

This was advertised at the bottom of Allure's newsletter...if anyone is interested. It's on Tarte's site

deal.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt   That would be so much easier than dieting. 😉

LOL @Ispend2much6 😂

um, does this come in full body size, Tarte?  😂

The Body Shop - online only offers

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 2.50.58 PM.png

it.JPG

testing