Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

K-Beauty addicts!  My fave brand Missha US is giving early access to their VIPs. 40% off site wide and 30% off for A'pieu (their sheet masks are at Nordstrom). The sale for others I believe will start this weekend . Missha just came out with a magnetic 10 brush set and VIP's can get it for 60.00.  If you don't know much about the brand it's amazing.  If you like SKII but not the price Missha's Time Revolution First Treatment is a great alternative. Their sheet masks are my fave and they have some great makeup. GWP for the sale include mini sets of Time Revolution Immortal cream and essence and their Misa Cho Gong Jin set of toner, lotion, essence, and cream.  Happy shoppingMissha2.GIFmissha.GIF

@Sage1983 Have you tried their brushes? I’m a brush fiend and love the concept of magnetic brushes. 

@jominguezI haven't tried the Magnetic Brushes yet (they just came out a few days ago) but their other brushes are really great. I have their oval foundation brush, with eye shadow brushes. They're soft, resilient. Go to their site (misshausdotcom) because people leave good and bad feedback so you can see.  I just noticed too that they will include their shadow brush cleaner with it.  It's the water less cleaning pan so you can switch eye shadow colors and they're very good. Also, I'd recommend their air in puff because I love how they feel. I use them for my mac Studio fix compact and other compacts that don't come with a puff. If anyone else has q's on their products feel free to dm me because I've tried a ton of them.

How to be the VIP members? I can't get the 40% off right now though...

Bobbi Brown (direct)Offer ends on 11/16/17 at 11:59 PM PT.Offer ends on 11/16/17 at 11:59 PM PT.

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong thread but does anyone know about how often Saks Fifth Avenue sends out those coupons that are good for 20% off on your beauty purchase? 

I know I've seen them on here before when people have posted ones they aren't going to use.  Just asking because I'm debating on a fragrance purchase....I don't know if I should wait and hope to get a Saks code or just buy now from Sephora before the sale ends Wednesday.  I'd prefer Saks as they usually have a gwp and better cashback offers but if coupons are rarely offered then maybe I'm better off to buy now.

@mbm979  The Saks coupons I am familiar with are sent via email with specific codes.  The percentage off varies per person.  I frequently don't even get those offers.  I suspect how much of a percentage off you get is determined by the amount of purchases you make at Saks.  I haven't personally been able to detect a pattern for timing though.

@Ispend2much6  Makes sense that the codes are unique to the customer.  Too bad they don't seem to have a pattern to the timing....I guess I'm just trying to have my cake and eat it too by getting a fragrance gwp AND a discount. 🙂

@mbm979  Sometimes it works out that way. Keep trying!

Belk:3A9C934B-2A21-4CF9-BF54-D9E469ED04C0.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Not sure if already posted, but Korres is doing 60% off of sets next week

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I can't seem to find this anywhere on Korres site

RE: Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

It’s for Black Friday on Korres site, sorry, I thought I had been more specific @Asmarie

The Tartelette Vault is back in stock at ULTA.

Hello
I am sharing a 10$ off promo for Space NK .
and its 10 off any purchase!

USE IT TO GET YOUR LIMITED EDITION DYPTIQUE CANDLES:):):)

free shipping with shoprunner.

SNKEG2-8886122

only on: Oribe, GOldfaden, Diptyque, Eve Lom, Omorowicza, C. Robin , K. Aucoin, T. Harper, Juara, B. Terry, L. Queen, Lancer, Rodial, M. Quevedo

@Alexmarya Thank you! I jumped on this, even though my spending has been out of control, to get something for my elf. It was the best deal I've been able to find! 

@Alexmarya I think they disabled shoprunner :'( or maybe it's just me... but thank you for posting this deal!

@whitepolkydots@jominguez:  Try opening up ShopRunner in a browser and logging in to your account.  Then go to Space NK and make your purchase and see if the ShopRunner icon pops up.  I've gotten this to work on mobile, but didn't have much luck with desktop.  Also, remember that ShopRunner only offers free shipping for Space NK with a min. $25 purchase -- and that is after the $10 discount.

i did the reverse of @jominguez earlier (tried that on desktop but not mobile). mobile now works for me! thanks @MlleCC 😄 

I tried that earlier but it wasn’t working on mobile. Worked now on desktop 🙂 thank you!

Same for me also 😞 I’m sad. At least the shipping fee is preventing me from buying things I don’t need lol

1 Reply
testing