Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. I cannot remember the whole spiel, so I hope I can edit this if my previous 5 threads ever pop up. In the mean time, share your deals here. Since I have not watched the tutorial yet, I am learning this new system as I go. 

Tags (1)

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for posting @ZombieMetroAnt.  Lol, I just bought a Mac brush at Macy's 2 days ago. I might have to return it and buy it again! 

@ZombieMetroAnt golly, 50% off ALL mac brushes!! I may grab a few Smiley Happy 

I've called earlier and ask about this. for the mac brush you're supposed to buy them on macys store. they cant do it online. its a very good steal!!!

sabrinas wrote:

@ZombieMetroAnt@sabrinasEbates has in-store cash back at Macy's when you link your credit card to the store before you go shopping.

sabrinas wrote:

I don't own any Mac brushes!! What brushes should I get? Would the brush sets be included in the sale?

Hahaha! I’ve already gone onto the Macy’s site to pick and choose what I’m getting, lol! They also do $5 Macy’s Bucks for no-rush shipping on $25+ purchases, and the $5 coupons for beauty products that come in the beauty box last a long time (2 months approximately), so the perks are starting to add up! Loving it!

Thanks for the listing @ZombieMetroAnt.

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Google NYX advent calendar and click the ulta beauty code:20% of and you will get a discount code, not sure if it's unique or not.Google NYX advent calendar and click the ulta beauty code:20% of and you will get a discount code, not sure if it's unique or not.

IMG_3340.PNG

IMG_3341.PNG

After discount the advent calendar is $52 and you also get a free gwp from nyx!!!

Code 503045

It's the weekly coupon (20% off one item, excludes prestige)!

algenist.JPG

Item description:

For a limited time, take advantage of our no-risk FREE trial. You will receive 3 deluxe sizes of our best sellers and a bonus cosmetic bag, a $60 value. Just pay $5.95 S+H. Plus, receive a special code for 20% off your next order.

Once you visit the brand's site (algenist dot com) just add " /freetrial "

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I can’t find this! Is there a link please? Thank you!

I received mine but I didn't have the time to post, I will post pictures later if anyone is interested!

Wow- I actually ordered that last time around and never received it! @ZombieMetroAnt

You should definitely reach out to them @ClassicallyFab. I've never ordered from them before but Algenist is a reputable company. 

ETA:

Spoiler
Challenge accepted, Algenist!  Just placed an order, so let's see how this goes ::fingers crossed::

algenist.JPG

I just looked (I had completely forgotten about it), and I received an email stating "Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer. Your order has been canceled." Hmmm.

It Cosmetics Directit.PNG

GWP from Josie Maran expires 10/13 at midnight

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 12.20.10 PM.png

Spoiler
and a Too Faced 30%, please comment when used
Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 12.21.45 PM.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

too faced used. thank you!

ulta.jpg

Does anyone else have one that they're not going to use?

can somebody please be kind to share their 15 off code if they are not using it? can you please pm me ? I would greatly appreciate )

1 Reply