Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This is a generic code, everyone can use it! 🙂 Ebates it also 10% for Kate Somerville

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Good to know, thanks for letting us know @EmilySara 👍🏻

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

JURLIQUE DirectIMG_0452.PNG

L'OCCITANE DirectIMG_0461.JPG

JO MALONE DirectIMG_0460.JPG

View Your Deal:IMG_4810.PNG

IMG_4811.PNG

IMG_4812.PNG

I've been eyeing up the Michael Todd sonicsmooth since I've had three bad batches of dermaflashes, crazy for something at two hundred dollars not to change, I wonder if anyone else has had a chance to try it... thank you for posting this.  

ColourPop direct:IMG_4808.PNG

Neiman still has their beauty event going. SEPTGC for their gift card event until 9/21 and ebates was at 12% now at 10%. Promo codes are stackable. So some rough math using the doubled GC assumption, first two tiers equals approx 30% off and 36% off once you hit the third GC tier and approx 40% off for the last two.  

r_main_090417.jpgr_JumpPage_091617.jpg  

Link to the QVC thread since it's not popping up on the main feed once it's updated...

A tarte TSV will launch in an hour but it can be preordered now. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/QVC-TSV-quot-Today-s-Special-Value-quot-Alerts-Threa...

Not a deal, but thought I'll mention this.... Sugarfina x Sanrio collection is now available!!

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 5.37.01 PM.png

Through Sugarfina you can purchase the candies individually for $8 or do a custom set of 3 for $30 (comes with a cute box). There's the Hello Kitty set for $20 - also available on Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. NM does have an exclusive set of all 7 candies for $62 - which is a bit more than purchasing individually, but at least you get them all and it comes with the box...

I wonder if the character pictures are printed on the boxes or if they're just labels or pieces of paper. Because I almost want to buy one or two just for the boxes.

From the photos I've seen on instagram, it looks like it's printed on the box @JenniferOhJenny

@lisainprogress Ooh, thanks! Now to see if I can convince myself to spend that much on candy 🙂

Jo Malone directScreenshot_20170918-150820.png

Philosophy directScreenshot_20170918-150833.png

Smashbox

smash0.JPG

Here's a sampling:

Spoiler
smash.JPG
smashh.JPG

And they also have a GWP:
smashhh.JPG

Just read that this Target box is on sale for $5

target.JPG

Spoiler
Hello, New Leaf! It's time to recharge, refresh, and refine. Inside this box you'll find a few of our faves that are sure to give you a beauty boost this fall.

Try 'em out, and if you love them as much as we do, find the full-size versions at Target.com/BeautyBox.

This is a one-time purchase. In order for more of our guests to enjoy this box, there is a purchase limit of 5 boxes per order.

Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Crème- 1.75 oz
Perfect for weekends away, and popping into your handbag for those curl emergencies – this rich moisturizing crème, perfectly blended with Shea Butter & Honey helps to moisturize, elongate and add curl definition leaving you with soft, shiny, bouncy curls.

Curls - Blueberry Leave In Conditioner 2 OZ
Repair, restore, and condition your overworked curls with this uber softening leave in conditioner. Formulated certified organic blueberry extract, coconut oil, grapeseed oil and mango butter. Clinically proven to repair damaged hair, encourage hair growth, and prevent breakage.

Argan Oil Dual Packette : SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo (15 mL)
SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Blow Out Crème (15 mL)
• Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.
• Argan Oil (Liquid Gold) helps tame frizz. Improves manageability and adds healthy shine.
• Almond Milk is rich in protein and hydrating vitamins A and E. Smoothes frizz prone hair for lasting sleekness.
• Marshmallow Root Extract detangles hair and creates a weightless anti-humidity coating.

Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion Deluxe Trial Size- 1.7oz
Made with pure Cocoa Butter, enriched with Vitamin E, in a soothing emollient base it heals and softens rough, dry skin, smoothes marks and tones skin. An excellent daily all-over-the-body moisturizer. Ideal for dry to eczema prone skin. Convenient travel/trial size.

Animalz Sheet Mask - Panda
This Panda Character Print Sheet Mask provides intensive hydration while Lavender helps to calm skin with its aromatic and skin soothing properties.

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub- 1oz
Made with 100% natural exfoliants (like walnut shell powder) and apricot fruit extract, this Allure Best of Beauty Winner is known to help leave skin feeling super soft and smooth. This is a 3-4 times a week kind of a scrub, for refreshed, glowing skin.

Chapstick Total Hydration- Blood Orange
Advanced 3 in 1 formula. Moisturizes, Renews, and Transforms. Helps lips maintain a more youthful appearance with Omega 3/6/9 and Madecassoside.
Number of Pieces: 7
TCIN: 52804358
UPC: 490370710096

From Bobbi Brown Direct. There is more on the website, I only took a few screenshots for examples 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.24.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.25.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.25.43 AM.png

Nordstrom is price-matching Macy's 15% off sale, now.

I'm patiently waiting for the 20th so I can take advantage of triple points AND the discounts 😈

This includes VB x EL collection as well! MM is backordered till Oct 7, though! 🙂

testing