Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This includes VB x EL collection as well! MM is backordered till Oct 7, though! 🙂

Hi, I was on Nordstrom's website and although it is labeled 'price matched', the discount doesn't apply to EL x VB.

BATH & BODY WORKSIMG_0451.JPG

L'OCCITANE DirectIMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

I don't have a nifty graphic for this one, but Purcosmetics dot com has 30% off sitewide with code SOCIAL30

MAC DirectIMG_0406.PNG

odacite2.jpg

What's inside:

Spoiler

odacite1.pngodacitex2.jpgodacite3.jpgodacite4.jpg

If you haven't used your Gilt City Bobbi Brown voucher, the one that let you choose between three free different gwp's when you redeem it, right now BB is also offering a "Pick 5" from a  page of samples; this can be stacked with your voucher and the voucher gift!  Usually her offers require a code, I think, so you can't always stack them with the vouchers.

Here are the gwp's that you choose when you order your voucher from Gilt City:

Bobbi Brown

There are 25 mini's to choose from; mostly skin care.

I don't know what qualified me, but I got $5.00 Macy's Money if I chose No Rush Shipping! 🙂

@NancieNano If you spend $25+, you qualify for the No-Rush shipping and $5 Macy's $.

Thank you @ClassicallyFab🙂

I wonder if Nordstrom will price match Macy's 15% off. I rather shop at Nordstrom than Macy's due to Macy's horrible return policy. 

L'OCCITANE Direct

ADVENT CALENDAR!!!IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

Thank You!

Thank You!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

15% off your Sephora order with "luckyday" -excludes dyson and available to select customers only.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@itscarin,

We missed you!

This code has been a very hot topic around here on the Threads and Customer Live Chat lately!

@tsavorite I guess I'm late to the party because I just read about it on another website. I know we all toss around idle threats here but let me say from the bottom of my heart-- this is why I won't be making rouge this year. Seems like everyone under the sun has a better loyalty program than Sephora. I've only spent like $300 this year and unless some amazing holiday sets come through, I don't see myself spending the additional $700 to requalify. 😇  

I'm the same way, @itscarin. I made a decision during the points event that I wasn't going to buy for the sake of making Rouge. I would easily make VIB and that will be fine with me.

Saks - until Oct 2. 

Unknown-5.png

Two biossance samples, shipping only! I use the vIt C one under the name nourished, this is an awesome deal.

https://biossance.com/products/free-sample

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

(In Stores) my local Target marked their Missha Treatment Mists 50% off. Sorry for the single item post.. I know it's a popular item though!

testing