Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I've never ordered from them b4 either but I got an email saying they've shipped the order! That was faster than I expected. Looks like a little competition for Sephora. Party for us beauty junkies! 😉

Is the B Glowing sale over? I haven't been on here in forever. I can't believe I missed the Juliette Has a Gun on sale! Not a Perfume is my HG!

Sale is still going on but only 4 scents left, "Not a Perfume" is gone though. *tears*

I know what ya mean, it's my all-time favorite! I pick that scent over everything else, it's like an addiction now!
Have u tried any of their other scents? Are they just as good as "NAP"?

@travelluver, I've tried MMM. Some people say it smells like playdough. I really like it and was going to pick that up but that is now oos also 😞  I actually bought my first bottle of NAP from B-Glowing when is was randomly in the sale section a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I have purchased it from Dermstore when they have their 30% off sales although I haven't seen more than 20% in awhile. (If anyone sees a 30% off could you please tag me?) @meganlisa did a you tube review on Midnight Oud and gave it good reviews if you like a heavier scent for fall/winter! I fell in love with a sample of TF Oud Wood and am wondering if it smells anything like that. If anyone has an opinion, please let me know. Thanks!

Oh, if you didn't already know, there is a sampler pack available for 18.00. Sephora carries it. 🙂

Edit: And nothing compares to NAP IMO. Been searching for a dupe and have found nothing even close.

@NancieNano Oud Wood is phenomenal.

Totally agree @ClassicallyFab!!  

@travelluver B-Glowing and BeautyHabit are two of my favorite sites since they often have great discounts and GWPs. 

I love Beautyhabit too!
That reminds me, I need to place a order from them too. 😉
They get me in too much trouble though, too many "preeety things"!

@travelluver They carry Diptyque so I stock up on the Satin Oil whenever there's a good deal. It's my favorite floral body oil and I can forego perfume when I use it, it's wonderful on its own!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Costco is selling Tatcha!!!!!!!

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Seriously? Going to look now!  This is turning out to be an event filled week for sure!

@PaletteAddict99 Costco is is also selling: Sisley, Tatch...

@PaletteAddict99 Costco is is also selling: Sisley, Tatcha, Dior, Clarins, Dr. Brandt, Shiseido, the rejuvenating pillowcase, Kate Somerville, the Clarisonic, Laura Mercier, Glam Glow, Clinique, L'Occitane, Peter Thomas Roth, and the NuFace Trinity facial toning device. Check it out!

Saw this at work today 🙂

Neiman Marcus Beauty Event from Sept. 7-17 ~ Tote with $125 purchase and the cosmetic bag with $500 purchase. These beauty events always come with bundles of new GWP (Jo Malone, La Mer, Marc Jacobs, Lancome, Estee Lauder, etc)!! Also I'm sure this will be stackable with the september beauty cue (cuesept??) as it was with the previous one. 

IMG_0666.JPGIMG_0667.JPG

So much skin Care at Costco! 
Screenshot_20170830-194954.png

Screenshot_20170830-195001.png

Screenshot_20170830-195422.png

Screenshot_20170830-195500.png

Screenshot_20170830-195520.png

Screenshot_20170830-195538.png

Screenshot_20170830-195447_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195435_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195154_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195221_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195148_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195144_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195136_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-194947_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195041_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195049_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195057_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195102_01.png

Screenshot_20170830-195129_01.png

Not a deal but I think this needs to be here

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 6.30.28 PM.png

IMG_2026.PNG

There's a big sale and restock at colour pop, first sign up for email to get $5 off! I got the yes, please palette, 2 cconcealers, 3 matte lips and 3 freebies for $35 after deals and coupon!

Deals

- Lipsticks are buy 2 get 1 free

- $5 off first purchase (sign up for email)

- Get up to 5 free products!

HAPPY SHOPPING

IMG_2027.PNG

IMG_2028.PNG

IMG_2029.PNG

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Thanks for the heads up! I wound up grabbing everything but the lip crayon. I had an order in my cart I was going back and forth on and this tipped me over. Too bad the her palette is sold out, but I grabbed their concealer to try. Anyone try them out yet? What's coverage like? Wear time?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I wished they restock both palettes today, I would have got that too!

I couldn't resist either even though I already have 2 orders arriving tomorrow. I guess more order couldn't hurt 🙂 5 pretty freebies on their way to me!!

I couldn't resist the 'free' stuff. The shades of the highlighter and eyeshadow really drew me in! I got the matte liquid lip too. 😄

This was such a good deal!!! And it was my first Colourpop order!!! I'm excited!!!

testing