Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

This is always my first purchase! Hopefully we don't get too addicted to their products.... I don't want to spend $30+everytime just to get free shipping. Hopefully they will launch before the F&F sales!!!!

@Sophiaaax3 Let me know how you like the concealers. I've heard good things but I'm still on the fence.

I got Yes, Please as well! Can't wait to try it. Also got the Zingara palette and 3 lipsticks for myself, the After Hours palette for my sister, and all 5 of the freebie items. Total was 66$ with the deals.

I'm even more excited for Colourpop to come to sephora now 😌

Definitely, hopefully I got the right shade because my skin is quite pale....If this concealer can replace my $31 Lancome concealer that will be awesome!!

I want to grab "Yes Please" after hearing so much about it but free shipping requires $50 shopping. Guess I should wait for it to come at Sephora.

I have bought 6 times to resell . The quality is worth it !

@fatimamummy The Yes Please palette is lovely. I have two, and was one of the lucky ones to successfully order it during the initial release. There is a strong likelihood that this palette will not come to Sephora, judging from the statements that have been released in regards to CP coming to Sephora. It sounds like if any existing products come to Sephora, that they will be cherry-picked, and it is highly likely that what will be at Sephora will be items created specially for the Sephora launch. Whatever happens, if you long for this palette, it may be worth your while to hit the $50 spend, and get the Yes Please while in stock at ColourPop. The majority of CP products are of relative high quality for the price point.

@ClassicallyFab You convinced me  to bite the bullet.  I think instead of reaching $50 total. I may just pay the shipping and get it ☺

@fatimamummy - Do you know another Canadian who wants a ColourPop order? Y'all could combine orders to save on shipping. 

@gymgirl2 I ended up using $5 off coupon so shipping was cut to half. Not that bad! NowI hope I actually like the quality of the shadows.

@fatimamummy Let us know what you think when your palette arrives. 🙃

Will do for sure @ClassicallyFab

Sephora Play All Stars spoiler- Tom Ford lipstick is Indian Rose. Photo My Subscription Addiction.

beware some of these sample sizes are teeeeny. If the SKII is the same as the 100pt one they offered a couple months ago, it's a super miniature sized sample! I've given up on Sephora beauty boxes... a bit too stingy for a market dominating beauty conglomerate.

Everyone who is interested in the sizes of these sample-sized products can look on MySubscriptionAddiction, Play! by Sephora The All-Star Edition- Full Spoilers

(Credit given to manali on the forum.)

AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme  = 8ml

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer  = 4ml

TomFord Lip Color  in Indian Rose  =1gm

SKII Facial Treatment Essence  =10ml

Victor&Rolf Flowerbomb  =3ml

Diorshow Mascara in Black 90

Thanks to @Ispend2much6!

AHHHH I'm so glad I didn't go for it, haha! I can see how many people would be interested in this, but I own all these from promo codes LOL.

@Ispend2much6 Yay thank you, can't wait for mine to get here!

@Neeliay @aprilaimee @ashacroo 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk thanks sweetie! The curiosity was killing me!

@ohheyitscindyk  You're welcome!

Algenist (direct) Offer ends 9/4 at 11:59pm PTScreen Shot 2017-08-30 at 2.43.20 PM.png

IMG_6719.PNG

IMG_6720.PNG

OMOROVICZA FACIAL at Bergdorf Goodman (NYC)

$75 - 30 minute facial

$150 - 60 minute facial

Cost of facial good towards the purchase of product(s)

DATES: 9/17/17 & 9/18/17

Facials:

DEEP CLEANSING & PORE REFINING FACIAL

GOLD HYDRALIFTING FACIAL

ILLUMINATING FACIAL

BLUE DIAMOND FACIAL

IMG_6716.PNG

IMG_6718.PNG

testing