Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@RGbrown  You are amazing.  I can see that you not only like the product, you like the deal.  I'm with you on that!

@Ispend2much6

Deals, deals, deals, I love good deals! ๐Ÿ˜€

Amazon- for prime members only

Spend $25 on a prime eligible gift card (I bought a Sephora gift card), use code 'PRIMEVITAMIN' to get one of the Elements supplements free (up to $24.99 value), and 'PRIMESNACK' to get a free Wickedly Prime or Happy Belly snack. I figure that I'm going to spend $25 at Sephora, anyway, so why not. 3% back on Amazon at ebates.

dakggsdak.JPGdasjskaj.JPG

jus placed my order successfully. got Calcium for free and a bag of nuts! thank you!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

That's great @yuzuJ!

How were you able to use the purchase of a Sephora GC to get this deal? I tried and even though the card was "prime" it said it the code wasnt eligible.

Sorry @Maria88, I just got home. I found where I found it. Icangwp blog. Second post down.

@ClassicallyFab  How did you find out about this?  Just curious because I didn't know.

I saw it on a blog, today. @Ispend2much6 Ha- not sure which. I try to check a bunch of deal blogs everyday. 

@ClassicallyFab  I did find a blog that had it, thanks!  That was fun; I got to combine my $9.99 snack box credit with the primesnack to get an even better deal.  It's the little things, you know? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great job @Ispend2much6!!

HSN's Beauty Deal of the Day- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick duos.  20% off with code 170340 (I'm not sure if this was specific to me or not,) or $10 off purchase with code NEWTOHSN for new customers only.  $26, free shipping.

Do No Wrong/Cliffhanger

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Matte Lip Duo

Honey/Black Cherry

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Cream Duo

Pretty!

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 9.35.12 AM.pngI believe the code is generic, from Ulta

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I got this and also a $15 for every $50 purchase.. Ulta been giving so much deals lately. Can't handle them all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oops I posted a minute too slow so I deleted my post lol. I'll just add for those wanting to snag this deal that it excludes fragrance, prestige cosmetics/skincare, some prestige hair. Basically Ulta's way of snagging more sales before the 21 Days of Beauty.

This 20% off coupon is still a good one if you need to buy a hair dryer or something, and it is better still if you can catch the item on sale. I feel like this non-prestige 20% off comes out 4 or 5 times a year. I'm going to check out the bath & body gift set selection 

I finally noticed a couple easy ways to tell if a non-prestige coupon is going to work on an item, which is so much easier than consulting the list of brand exclusions or just applying the coupon and seeing if it took some money off the total...just sharing in case anyone else is having a hard time with that...

It shows up in the cart, EDIT: only after you apply a prospective coupon

cartexclusions.png

....and it shows up underneath the Add to Cart button on the product page, always

dysonexcluded.png

DR. BRANDT Direct 

40% off sitewide - code WOMEN40IMG_0082.JPG

skyn ICELAND Icelandic Relief Eye Cream for $14.97 at Costco! Usually $45

I personally love this eye cream even though it has an odd texture. For skyn Iceland, this is one of their top sellers! They don't sell this at Sephora but ulta has it. Paraben-Free, Vegan, Certified Cruelty-Free, Natural. ( no, they didn't pay me to do this. I just really love this stuff!)

IMG_2063.PNG

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Stila Direct . Thankyou20 for 20% off.

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Stila 20% off, works on top off the buy one liquid lipstick, get a free lip liner deal.

testing