Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Mine was cancelled too; I'll be sulking for a bit and annoyed with Stila for a while. Cancel the deal (as they did last night) if it's too good, but companies should suck it up and honor their offers, even it was more generous than intended...and use it as a lesson to test codes/pay attention to available offers next time. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

I just came here to post this!! Yes mine was cancelled

Alicehoopz wrote:

I just came here to post this!! Yes mine was cancelled

I wonder if they realized it was too good of a deal? Even so I thinks it's terrible customer service to just cancel if the items are still in stock.

Stila's CS has always been weird to me. When the Perfect hue palette was 50% off but the site was down, I emailed them asking if they would honor the sale another day given the circumstances. I got an email back 3-4 days later saying "no that promotion ran it's full time" -- this was the exact same morning that they re-ran the promo. So I wrote some kind of snarky reply and funny enough got a response in 10 minutes to that ๐Ÿ™„

Anyway I'm not mad, just typical Stila in my experience lol. But I do feel bad for anyone who really wanted this! Disappointing customers is never good! (And silly since you know they sell to Ulta/Sephora for way less lolol)

@Maria88  No, but the sale ended about 9 p.m. last night.  I had my cart full and poof. Gone. I'm glad it didn't go through then.  Sorry you had that happen.

@Maria88,

So sad!  ๐Ÿ˜ž   Did you call to find out why your order was cancelled?

I sent them an email @tsavorite. Hopefully they respond with something nice. They had a great sale it's not the customers fault it was "too good."

ORIGINSScreen Shot 2017-08-28 at 2.53.06 PM.png

TargetScreen Shot 2017-08-28 at 2.02.24 PM.png

STILA DirectIMG_0092.JPG

FAB at QVC

a9mz1g_4PeX8xkmVG6eNk9V52p-sdJPUnIJQsjlnvS5AS-hxcaP5H0r-ltgale0neOOoFkriSbkNT6pfEpLr9zukRJqgY495HSc41Ft14-vP_mTn1FwTyeqqQj6jHvq7B-ioBSapgwRyY7LK4DTQH1sr8JHKAe7xUVs=s0-d-e1-ft.gif

@jessikacast,

Edit:  On August 29, Tuesday, I found this deal on QVC!  Thank you, Jessika!   ๐Ÿ™‚

I am really excited to try the Honeysuckle Ultra Repair Cream.

FAB Ultra Repair Cream is one of my holy  grails!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ so sad to see it gone as I was about to  finish checking out my primer!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tatcha.com has LE gift sets that's extremely good value. I got the indigo one. Most items are full-size. This is better deal than the giltcity offer. Hurry!

Stila update:

The "buy a stay all day liquid lipstick, get a free lipliner" deal is still going on, but now there's also code THANKYOU20 that takes 20% off (code innercircle does NOT work on this deal). And, the 20% comes off before the discount for the lipliner, meaning you get an extra discount off the "free" item! Oh Em Gee.

Free shipping at $50, but that's calculated *before* the discounts.

My order confirmation looks like this:

Yes, that's $84 of stuff for $27.20!!Yes, that's $84 of stuff for $27.20!! Never mind the fact that I don't need more pink lipstick. Haha!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

you're the best at savings!! *hands down*

I did this and my order got cancelled. I always have issues with Stila though, maybe it's because I clapped back last time their CS had terrible communication ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

It looks like the sale is over.  The site is still accepting the code "thankyou20" though.

I can't get the lip liners to go free =/ I think the ended the promotion like JUST now

Oh nooooo! I was contemplating a second order. Kinda glad I dodged that bullet after all ๐Ÿ’ฐ

testing