|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I just came here to post this!! Yes mine was cancelled

Alicehoopz wrote:

I just came here to post this!! Yes mine was cancelled

I wonder if they realized it was too good of a deal? Even so I thinks it's terrible customer service to just cancel if the items are still in stock.

Stila's CS has always been weird to me. When the Perfect hue palette was 50% off but the site was down, I emailed them asking if they would honor the sale another day given the circumstances. I got an email back 3-4 days later saying "no that promotion ran it's full time" -- this was the exact same morning that they re-ran the promo. So I wrote some kind of snarky reply and funny enough got a response in 10 minutes to that 🙄

Anyway I'm not mad, just typical Stila in my experience lol. But I do feel bad for anyone who really wanted this! Disappointing customers is never good! (And silly since you know they sell to Ulta/Sephora for way less lolol)

@Maria88  No, but the sale ended about 9 p.m. last night.  I had my cart full and poof. Gone. I'm glad it didn't go through then.  Sorry you had that happen.

@Maria88,

So sad!  😞   Did you call to find out why your order was cancelled?

I sent them an email @tsavorite. Hopefully they respond with something nice. They had a great sale it's not the customers fault it was "too good."

ORIGINSScreen Shot 2017-08-28 at 2.53.06 PM.png

TargetScreen Shot 2017-08-28 at 2.02.24 PM.png

STILA DirectIMG_0092.JPG

FAB at QVC

a9mz1g_4PeX8xkmVG6eNk9V52p-sdJPUnIJQsjlnvS5AS-hxcaP5H0r-ltgale0neOOoFkriSbkNT6pfEpLr9zukRJqgY495HSc41Ft14-vP_mTn1FwTyeqqQj6jHvq7B-ioBSapgwRyY7LK4DTQH1sr8JHKAe7xUVs=s0-d-e1-ft.gif

@jessikacast,

Edit:  On August 29, Tuesday, I found this deal on QVC!  Thank you, Jessika!   🙂

I am really excited to try the Honeysuckle Ultra Repair Cream.

FAB Ultra Repair Cream is one of my holy  grails!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

😭😭😭 so sad to see it gone as I was about to  finish checking out my primer!

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tatcha.com has LE gift sets that's extremely good value. I got the indigo one. Most items are full-size. This is better deal than the giltcity offer. Hurry!

Stila update:

The "buy a stay all day liquid lipstick, get a free lipliner" deal is still going on, but now there's also code THANKYOU20 that takes 20% off (code innercircle does NOT work on this deal). And, the 20% comes off before the discount for the lipliner, meaning you get an extra discount off the "free" item! Oh Em Gee.

Free shipping at $50, but that's calculated *before* the discounts.

My order confirmation looks like this:

Yes, that's $84 of stuff for $27.20!!Yes, that's $84 of stuff for $27.20!! Never mind the fact that I don't need more pink lipstick. Haha!

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

you're the best at savings!! *hands down*

I did this and my order got cancelled. I always have issues with Stila though, maybe it's because I clapped back last time their CS had terrible communication 😂 

It looks like the sale is over.  The site is still accepting the code "thankyou20" though.

I can't get the lip liners to go free =/ I think the ended the promotion like JUST now

Oh nooooo! I was contemplating a second order. Kinda glad I dodged that bullet after all 💰

@RGbrown  You are amazing.  I can see that you not only like the product, you like the deal.  I'm with you on that!

testing